Virgin Mary Appears in Chicago

Honestly, i considered it, yet when I say the other graffiti around it and the given location, this could have been down with charcoal, burned substances, etc.

Looks good, but doubt it.

Mary gets around...

Come in faith and pray at the site in Conyers, Georgia where over a million pilgrim came from 1991 to the present and continue to come to pray and give honor to the Blessed Mother. The site, known as the Farm, is now maintained by the Catholic Church, which has established the Our Loving Mother Spirituality Center at the site.
http://www.conyers.org/conyers/

Edit: this was a traffic nightmare every month.

Looks like a wall that's in dire need of cleaning, and repair to me...

:gross2: People are so gullible. It didn't look like anything to me. I'm surprised someones not selling tickets to see it and making a little money on it. Remember the woman with the cheese sandwich.

I guess if want to see the Virgin Mary's image in a dirty old wall bad enough... you will. :cuckoo:

I just don't understand this phenomena.

Doesn't Jesus say in the bible that He's the Way, the Truth, and the light? No one comes to God accept through Him, not through venerating Mary, Peter, Popes, Preachers, or anyone that is Sainted by men.

Did God say in the bible that we were to worship Jesus's mom.......?

Doesn't this detract from Christ when people go after all these other things/miracles.

Thomas said, that he couldn't accept that Jesus was arisen from the dead unless he actually saw/felt the scars on Jesus's hands and the scar on His side. Indeed Jesus appeared to Thomas after the ressurrection and indeed let Thomas feel and see those evidences, but Jesus also rebuked Thomas, by saying, "blessed are those that haven't seen and believe.".

All of these alleged miracles, don't seem in my estimation to be the way that Christ wanted future generations of mankind to find and ultimately believe in Him. He did say that there would be many false miracles that would lead many astray.

I just think these phenomena, need to be tested against God's scripture(bible) to see if they validate or detract from the Gospel. The enemy of the Gospel will ultimately use great cunning in convincing people that God is here or there or something other than the God of the bible through false wonders. Jesus warned Christians to be very watchful, and not to be swayed by those that said, "there He is", etc.

Forum List

Back