Viral video shows just how dumb the left is on " white privilege"

Code for white man is at fault, we all know it, it is time whitey realizes it and allows blacks to leap frog them in every conceivable area.

When I started in the Navy I enrolled in the Nuclear power program. There were whites and a few blacks. I saw nothing that was holding back the blacks. Not in the military where everything is regimented. But not one black finished, that I saw. 4 years on a submarine and the only minority, not black, that I saw worked in the galley.
I'm communicating in "code" now?

And no one told me?

Dang, I thought I was just pointing out the obvious.
You did and I articulated it for you. As usual you talk in dream land. All people have to do is look in the mirror. WTF does that even mean? It is code just like I said.

OK, even though you are devoid of actual answers I did look into the mirror. By gosh what I saw was I was at fault for black men abandoning their families. It is all my fault. Now I need your sage advice in what the f..k you want me to do about it.
It just ain't that tough. Admit that racism still exists. Admit that there is denial that racism still exists. Admit that a few cops have done indefensible things. Admit that it's not a black kid's fault if they're brought up in terrible conditions. Just admit that the other "side", for all its faults, has some perfectly reasonable and defensible positions.

Then, after you've done that, ask the person from the other "side" to do the same thing. Ask them to admit that they have enabled some of Black America's worst behaviors by spinning and deflecting for them. Ask them to admit that the Soft Bigotry of Reduced Expectations is real and destructive. Ask them to admit that, for all your faults, your "side" has some perfectly reasonable and defensible positions.

Then, if you get that far, have a normal conversation with them and look for common ground. Give a little. Go from there.

It really is a shame that I have to say any of this. This is just standard communication between reasonable adults. If we've lost the capacity to just communicate like reasonable adults., then it's over. And it would only be over because we were lazy and childish and narcissistic.

That's not dream land. That's adulthood. Too bad the two are now easily confused.
This is so typical. Is there racism, yes. Is racism holding back people of any color, no as much as claimed as witnessed by Michelle Obama.

You act as if people are going out of their way to put down blacks. YES, some are, a some, always will be. Just like there are blacks that put down whites and want them killed. Those are the outliers the nation shouldn't be judged by those people.

Is it easy starting from the slums, hell no but there are more whites starting there then there are blacks. (numbers not percent)

You talk as if it were 1950, there are protections for those of color. Maybe there will always be racism, maybe, but the effects of that racism is more "feelings" then actual consequences.

Should a running back in the NFL be hobbled so that that a white man can compete with the black man's speed?

What is frustrating and infuriating is we have done what you speak of. We have programs on programs to HELP those in poverty out of poverty. But we CAN'T make people stay with their families. We can't make the black man assume responsibility for those they sire.

The TV over represents blacks in accordance with their percentage of the population, is that racism? In both new shows and ads one would think that America is 75 percent black. The NFL with stadiums full of white people watching blacks play a game, is that racism?

Where is the protest from Jews? There sure is a lot of people in this country that hates Jews, including many blacks. How about the Italians, they overcame. Along with the Irish and Asians.

When I see YOU, BLM, the NAACP and others effectively do something about one parent households then I will think you serious about trying to help the black family. And it would also help a whole lot of white families.

But this tried asses BS of blaming everyone else because the black community can't get it shit together is getting really, really old.

You telling me, who worked myself out of a lower middle class all on my own, that I somehow have to give what I earned all on my own to someone else to make it better for them and worse for me, just ain't gonna cut it. Especially coming from a financial advisor.

When you first saw the video, what did you think of the race? You saw athletic looking blacks up against pudgy white and young white girls. What did you immediately think? Be honest, you thought there is no way a white person would win the race. I bet money you did. Thus immediately you used racism and profiling to make a judgement. You are doing what we see in society, saying that because of racism, by a few, whites are actually inferior to blacks and without special help whites would never win the race.

That kinda of racism is going to make me dislike blacks so much more then anything a white supremacist might say or do.
I wonder why you only seem to have "seen" the part of my post that bothered you, and not the entire second paragraph.

I take back my post. Don't do anything. Just stay in your comfy ideological foxhole, lobbing grenades. That's working out great.

Hopefully, at some point, enough people who realize that this will require humility and honest communication will have more influence.

Don't bother.
Ok, I will admit it, it is all my fault, where do I send the check?

Let me give you an example you might understand.

I come into your office with 10,000 dollars to invest. If you don't laugh me out because it is too little, you ask how I want it invested, aggressive or conservative. You do that so you take no responsibility if the wrong choice is made. So you invest the money, taking your share. Then another person comes in with 10 million and you asked and do exactly the same thing as you did for me. At what time can I expect I will catch up with the other investor?

So I look at the two of us and see that his investments have grown much bigger then mine. Not faster just bigger. So I come to see you mac and ask you why. The only answer I have is because I started out at an unfair position. It isn't fair that the other investor has more money then I. I want equality. So what happens?

It just ain't that tough. Admit that racism still exists. Admit that there is denial that racism still exists. Admit that a few cops have done indefensible things. Admit that it's not a black kid's fault if they're brought up in terrible conditions. Just admit that the other "side", for all its faults, has some perfectly reasonable and defensible positions.

Then, after you've done that, ask the person from the other "side" to do the same thing. Ask them to admit that they have enabled some of Black America's worst behaviors by spinning and deflecting for them. Ask them to admit that the Soft Bigotry of Reduced Expectations is real and destructive. Ask them to admit that, for all your faults, your "side" has some perfectly reasonable and defensible positions.

Then, if you get that far, have a normal conversation with them and look for common ground. Give a little. Go from there.

It really is a shame that I have to say any of this. This is just standard communication between reasonable adults. If we've lost the capacity to just communicate like reasonable adults., then it's over. And it would only be over because we were lazy and childish and narcissistic.

That's not dream land. That's adulthood. Too bad the two are now easily confused.

It just ain't that tough. Admit that racism still exists...
I admit racism exist. Now, can you admit that racism is way-way less than it used to be?
And admit that the result of racism on blacks socio-economic status is extremely better than it use to be?

Admit that a few cops have done indefensible things.
I admit a few cops have done indefensible things.
Now - can you admit that a few cops have done indefensible things?

Admit that it's not a black kid's fault if they're brought up in terrible conditions.
It isn't that simple. You want it to be, but it isn't.
If that kid grows up and does the same thing to his kid, then it is his fault. It is FAR MORE important to identify and discuss WHY this kid is in terrible conditions than to simply make programs to try and make it better. That does not solve the problem. In fact, it enables it. Can you admit that?

Just admit that the other "side", for all its faults, has some perfectly reasonable and defensible positions.
No they do not. That's is the crux of the issue. It is indefensible for a grown ass man to father as many as 6 kids by 3-4 different women and have nothing to do with any of them. It is indefensible to have a culture that both glorifies and idolizes amorality and criminals. It is indefensible to have a culture that sees women as consistently portray women as "pleasure machines" to stick a cock in..."hoes and bitches".
It is indefensible to spend ones time finding ways to get other people's money and do nothing for it - and then be proud of it...while blaming that behavior on those you are taking the money from! It is indefensible to accept $10's thousands of dollars in education grants and having zero intent to graduate, but instead figure you got a few years of party life and feel good about doing it. And blame the people who gave it to you.

As for the rest of your questions/statements....I just did.

I do not, at all, believe that the ills of the black race are caused by their race. That the small genetic differences is why they are what they are. It has been proven over and over that when blacks and whites grow up in similar situations - the success and failure rates - are identical. Whites will engage in all of the same self destructive behaviors as blacks. 100%. We are not different in that sense.
What IS different, is that white people will call out "their own".

Now will you also admit....that a very significant cause of black blight, particularly urban blacks, is from past liberal social programs? And that the last thing blacks need is a return of those same policies?
Bravo, great reply coming from an obvious racist. :D

I admit racism exist. Now, can you admit that racism is way-way less than it used to be?
And admit that the result of racism on blacks socio-economic status is extremely better than it use to be?

Admit that it's not a black kid's fault if they're brought up in terrible conditions.
If that kid grows up and does the same thing to his kid, then it is his fault. It is FAR MORE important to identify and discuss WHY this kid is in terrible conditions than to simply make programs to try and make it better. That does not solve the problem. In fact, it enables it. Can you admit that?

Just admit that the other "side", for all its faults, has some perfectly reasonable and defensible positions.
No they do not. That's is the crux of the issue. It is indefensible for a grown ass man to father as many as 6 kids by 3-4 different women and have nothing to do with any of them. It is indefensible to have a culture that both glorifies and idolizes amorality and criminals. It is indefensible to have a culture that sees women as consistently portray women as "pleasure machines" to stick a cock in..."hoes and bitches".
It is indefensible to spend ones time finding ways to get other people's money and do nothing for it - and then be proud of it...while blaming that behavior on those you are taking the money from! It is indefensible to accept $10's thousands of dollars in education grants and having zero intent to graduate, but instead figure you got a few years of party life and feel good about doing it. And blame the people who gave it to you.

I do not, at all, believe that the ills of the black race are caused by their race. That the small genetic differences is why they are what they are. It has been proven over and over that when blacks and whites grow up in similar situations - the success and failure rates - are identical. Whites will engage in all of the same self destructive behaviors as blacks. 100%. We are not different in that sense.

Now will you also admit....that a very significant cause of black blight, particularly urban blacks, is from past liberal social programs? And that the last thing blacks need is a return of those same policies?
Yes, and I covered that in the second paragraph. Those are standard regressive tactics that have held American Blacks back for generations.

If you really don't feel the other side has some reasonable positions, I wouldn't know where to go from here. It seemed like you were starting to.

This is just asinine. Privilege my ass.
So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

And this is how the leftist brain works....amazing.

Did you watch your own video? Because the video shows that by making no choices at all they are ahead.

How did you miss that part of the video? You didn't even watch it! Lmao but the snowflake just got offended before even knowing the point.

Typical. And you see folks, how the leftist brain works.
All they see is that people who have more - have it undeservedly.
And people who don't, DO deserve to have it because they are the ones that really deserve it.

No matter how bad you want to be the victim the video showed kids who are privileged. The white kids didn't "work hard". The minorities didn't "commit crimes".

It also show that parents made choices for their kids that helped put them in a better position. Let’s see, parents who didn’t divorce, had a father figure, were the first two big steps. The family unit is very important in getting ahead in life and those that have the head start need to count their blessings that they have had it better than most, they also do not need to feel guilty and need to make sure that they follow their parents example.

I'm communicating in "code" now?

And no one told me?

Dang, I thought I was just pointing out the obvious.
You did and I articulated it for you. As usual you talk in dream land. All people have to do is look in the mirror. WTF does that even mean? It is code just like I said.

OK, even though you are devoid of actual answers I did look into the mirror. By gosh what I saw was I was at fault for black men abandoning their families. It is all my fault. Now I need your sage advice in what the f..k you want me to do about it.

This is so typical. Is there racism, yes. Is racism holding back people of any color, no as much as claimed as witnessed by Michelle Obama.

You act as if people are going out of their way to put down blacks. YES, some are, a some, always will be. Just like there are blacks that put down whites and want them killed. Those are the outliers the nation shouldn't be judged by those people.

Is it easy starting from the slums, hell no but there are more whites starting there then there are blacks. (numbers not percent)

You talk as if it were 1950, there are protections for those of color. Maybe there will always be racism, maybe, but the effects of that racism is more "feelings" then actual consequences.

Should a running back in the NFL be hobbled so that that a white man can compete with the black man's speed?

What is frustrating and infuriating is we have done what you speak of. We have programs on programs to HELP those in poverty out of poverty. But we CAN'T make people stay with their families. We can't make the black man assume responsibility for those they sire.

The TV over represents blacks in accordance with their percentage of the population, is that racism? In both new shows and ads one would think that America is 75 percent black. The NFL with stadiums full of white people watching blacks play a game, is that racism?

Where is the protest from Jews? There sure is a lot of people in this country that hates Jews, including many blacks. How about the Italians, they overcame. Along with the Irish and Asians.

When I see YOU, BLM, the NAACP and others effectively do something about one parent households then I will think you serious about trying to help the black family. And it would also help a whole lot of white families.

But this tried asses BS of blaming everyone else because the black community can't get it shit together is getting really, really old.

You telling me, who worked myself out of a lower middle class all on my own, that I somehow have to give what I earned all on my own to someone else to make it better for them and worse for me, just ain't gonna cut it. Especially coming from a financial advisor.

When you first saw the video, what did you think of the race? You saw athletic looking blacks up against pudgy white and young white girls. What did you immediately think? Be honest, you thought there is no way a white person would win the race. I bet money you did. Thus immediately you used racism and profiling to make a judgement. You are doing what we see in society, saying that because of racism, by a few, whites are actually inferior to blacks and without special help whites would never win the race.

That kinda of racism is going to make me dislike blacks so much more then anything a white supremacist might say or do.
I wonder why you only seem to have "seen" the part of my post that bothered you, and not the entire second paragraph.

I take back my post. Don't do anything. Just stay in your comfy ideological foxhole, lobbing grenades. That's working out great.

Hopefully, at some point, enough people who realize that this will require humility and honest communication will have more influence.

Don't bother.
Ok, I will admit it, it is all my fault, where do I send the check?

Let me give you an example you might understand.

I come into your office with 10,000 dollars to invest. If you don't laugh me out because it is too little, you ask how I want it invested, aggressive or conservative. You do that so you take no responsibility if the wrong choice is made. So you invest the money, taking your share. Then another person comes in with 10 million and you asked and do exactly the same thing as you did for me. At what time can I expect I will catch up with the other investor?

So I look at the two of us and see that his investments have grown much bigger then mine. Not faster just bigger. So I come to see you mac and ask you why. The only answer I have is because I started out at an unfair position. It isn't fair that the other investor has more money then I. I want equality. So what happens?
This "all my fault" stuff is silly. If you feel your "side" can make no improvements, great.

I've long since learned that there is nothing I can say to people who think like that.

How would you like me to respond?

This is just asinine. Privilege my ass.
So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

And this is how the leftist brain works....amazing.

Did you watch your own video? Because the video shows that by making no choices at all they are ahead.

How did you miss that part of the video? You didn't even watch it! Lmao but the snowflake just got offended before even knowing the point.

Typical. And you see folks, how the leftist brain works.
All they see is that people who have more - have it undeservedly.
And people who don't, DO deserve to have it because they are the ones that really deserve it.

No matter how bad you want to be the victim the video showed kids who are privileged. The white kids didn't "work hard". The minorities didn't "commit crimes".

It also show that parents made choices for their kids that helped put them in a better position. Let’s see, parents who didn’t divorce, had a father figure, were the first two big steps. The family unit is very important in getting ahead in life and those that have the head start need to count their blessings that they have had it better than most, they also do not need to feel guilty and need to make sure that they follow their parents example.

He did say "some of those black dudes would smoke them" but I undersrand you're focused on the important things...like snowflaking

How is it 'snowflaking' to point out obvious liberal racism? Oh yeah because I said it..... and you seem to have your panties in a wad.

It's snowflaking because no one assumed the blacks would smoke the whites like youreading crying about. They actually said some of the blacks guys would probably smoke them.

Here, I'll say this so you can stop crying "Not one black guy could've ever won" there baby. You ok now?

If Trump said it libbies would be wetting themselves. Seems you can’t understand that.

Yes, and those people would be as guilty of being idiots a's you are being right now.

You are guilty of trolling.

Cry louder

He did say "some of those black dudes would smoke them" but I undersrand you're focused on the important things...like snowflaking

How is it 'snowflaking' to point out obvious liberal racism? Oh yeah because I said it..... and you seem to have your panties in a wad.

It's snowflaking because no one assumed the blacks would smoke the whites like youreading crying about. They actually said some of the blacks guys would probably smoke them.

Here, I'll say this so you can stop crying "Not one black guy could've ever won" there baby. You ok now?

If Trump said it libbies would be wetting themselves. Seems you can’t understand that.

Yes, and those people would be as guilty of being idiots a's you are being right now.

You are guilty of trolling.

Cry louder

Yes, and I covered that in the second paragraph. Those are standard regressive tactics that have held American Blacks back for generations.

If you really don't feel the other side has some reasonable positions, I wouldn't know where to go from here. It seemed like you were starting to.

Specifically what reasonable positions?
Isolated crimes against blacks by law enforcement?...I guarantee it happens against all races....just doesn't get any press. No, I do not believe blacks are disproportionally shot/beat by the police than any other group of people. There are bad cops, and it is indeed wrong that the good officers do not out them before they eventually get someone killed black or white.
But nevertheless, if there were more mistreatment of blacks than whites by a few bad cops...is the right answer for blacks is to form a terrorist'ish organization that calls for the death of cops?
There was a murder in Indianapolis last weekend where two young men were shot at a party. Two black teenagers shot by...two other black teenagers. You know what the parents of other kids at the party told them to do? Do not cooperate with the police, do not answer their questions!! Is that the answer?
Is crucifying people who speak out against black behavior the answer? Like Bill Cosby? Funny how not until he started to publicly speak out for the black race to admonish it's behavior and calling out deadbeat fathers did the accusations fly. Coincidence? I don't think so.
There is not a racist bone in my body. I 100% believe that every race has it's good and bad, and that every human being, under the same circumstances, good or bad - will result in the same success/failure.
Having said that, I absolutely believe the saying - "perceived racism causes more problems for black persons than actual racism. Period.

The video is about where you start out in the race

Well, it's a stupid video in the first place because the racist with the $100 bill claims that whites have an advantage then says blacks would 'smoke' whites in an even race. Using racism to solve racism....perfect example that liberalism is a mental disorder. You see, it's OK to say white men can't jump but you lose your job if you say blacks are more physically adapted to sports. Unless, of course, you are a panty-waste libbie. IOW, the only way to make that race fair would be to start blacks (who he claims would smoke whites) behind the whites.

Forum List

Back