[VIRAL VIDEO] College students thank IRS for illegally targeting conservative groups

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

“I love discrimination,” chimed in another student.

(Excerpt) Read more at Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News ...

All public funding for the school should be pulled immediately.

On the other hand if they had a card thanking their liberal friends for sodomizing them then they probably would get an equal amount of signatures.

Tea Party gets backlash from all the hate they put out and now wont stop whining like Bitches!

Hate they put out?

Uh...excuse me...they are the reciopients of hate....but hate they put out?

Really?

Wow. You have trouble thinking for yourself I see.

Who exactly is trying to prove the IRS wasn't targeting them?

Maybe Blindboo?? And I know many others think there's no proof....they're all sticking their heads in the sand like they do with anything else.

They admitted it, and it was investigated. The investigation concluded that the criteria was developed by the Determinations Unit personnel, and was not influenced by anyone outside the IRS.

Document: IG's report on IRS targeting tea party

IMHO they are trying to neuter the IRS so they can continue to benefit from the 501(c)4's illegal tax exempt status.

you have not been paying attnetion.

The investigation concluded that the DUP enacted it....but the IG in the hearing admitted that further investigations are necessary to determine how high up it went in the chain.

Wow. I cant believe the news you watch didnt mention that.

Students at the University of Colorado – Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obama’s reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read “Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!”

“I’m asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations,” Bonham explained in the video.

“Yes, totally,” responded one student. “I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.”

Do we really need this thread? Who the fuck cares what a group of college students think? It does not matter.

Let's focus on what's important, shall we?

It matters because the Communist education system will give them degrees and connections to rule over us and take our guns away.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wzuEOr2D8wo]People Sign "Thank You" Card to IRS for Targeting Conservatives - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3qtpdSQox0]MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry » All Your Kids Belong To Us - YouTube[/ame]

Another group of Ameicans for you to hate. How wonderful for you.

Yeah, I hate fascists. Are you saying that you love them?

Last edited:
Maybe Blindboo?? And I know many others think there's no proof....they're all sticking their heads in the sand like they do with anything else.

They admitted it, and it was investigated. The investigation concluded that the criteria was developed by the Determinations Unit personnel, and was not influenced by anyone outside the IRS.

Document: IG's report on IRS targeting tea party

IMHO they are trying to neuter the IRS so they can continue to benefit from the 501(c)4's illegal tax exempt status.

you have not been paying attnetion.

The investigation concluded that the DUP enacted it....but the IG in the hearing admitted that further investigations are necessary to determine how high up it went in the chain.

Wow. I cant believe the news you watch didnt mention that.

The accusation was that I was perhaps claiming the IRS was not targeting selective groups based on certain words in their names.

They weren't illegally targeted. Those people were doing their jobs. The trouble here is that the right always thinks they should get a free pass and that those applications should have sailed right through no questions asked

Tea Party gets backlash from all the hate they put out and now wont stop whining like Bitches!

Hate they put out?

Uh...excuse me...they are the reciopients of hate....but hate they put out?

Really?

Wow. You have trouble thinking for yourself I see.

What does calling the first Lady Moochelle have to do with taxes? What about the to many to count names you guys have called the President? What about signs with the N word on them? What about the many monkey and witch doctor references? What about hate speech masters Beck Limbaugh Hannity?

What the hell does any of that have to do with fiscal BS?

Forum List

Back