Viral Letter From Marine to Anti-Gun Senator

Must we be subjected to every fucking email you get?

I didnt get this in an email ASSHOLE. Do we have to subject our self with your stupidity every day.. :eusa_boohoo:

Oh, Facebook then. I should have known. Hanging on Sarah Palin's every word are you?

If the duly elected representatives of this nation pass a law requiring registration of a firearm, that former Marine will either register his firearms or be in violation of the law.

Are we supposed to cheer his stating that he will intentionally violate the law?

I will, and I suppose he will cheer me.

Must we be subjected to every fucking email you get?

I didnt get this in an email ASSHOLE. Do we have to subject our self with your stupidity every day.. :eusa_boohoo:

Oh, Facebook then. I should have known. Hanging on Sarah Palin's every word are you?

If the duly elected representatives of this nation pass a law requiring registration of a firearm, that former Marine will either register his firearms or be in violation of the law.

Are we supposed to cheer his stating that he will intentionally violate the law?

And there you are wrong. The Constitution is the law by which all other laws are determined and judged. The Supreme Court has the final say in what is and is not Constitutional. Well meaning, bed wetting liberal representatives writing laws that are contrary to the Constitution have less value than used toilet paper. If you want to confiscate the guns of American citizens, you will need to get yourself an amendment passed. When you get to junior high, your civics teacher will explain it all to you.

I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

Feinstein packs ???

And there you are wrong. The Constitution is the law by which all other laws are determined and judged. The Supreme Court has the final say in what is and is not Constitutional. Well meaning, bed wetting liberal representatives writing laws that are contrary to the Constitution have less value than used toilet paper. If you want to confiscate the guns of American citizens, you will need to get yourself an amendment passed. When you get to junior high, your civics teacher will explain it all to you.

:lol:

It has already been decided that requiring the registering of a weapon is Constitutional (D.C. v. Heller). So if the Marine does not register his weapons, he will be in violation of the law.

Any questions?

Last edited:
Did she pack an AR-15?

Didn't think so.

Good. Because the stupid woman is dangerously ignorant about weapon safety.

ak47_5a.jpg

Magazine in, bolt closed, finger on the trigger, weapon pointed in a non-safe direction.

Forum List

Back