Violent video games are focus of California petition to Supreme Court

Maybe parents should quit letting T.V. raise their children and take some fucking personal responsibility.

Yeah right, parents taking responsibility for their children ... dream on. We are expected to raise their brats even when we aren't stupid enough to make our own.

Maybe parents should quit letting T.V. raise their children and take some fucking personal responsibility.

Or just keep track of what video games their kids are buying if any at all.

Remember this bill will not stop a parent from buying the next Manhunt for their 10 year old. All it would stop is kids walking into a store and buying the games themselves.

OMG... there's nothing about video games that needs to be regulated. Anyone unhinged enough to not tell the diff between a game and reality is already too far gone to be effected by a dumb game. More nanny state BS. Please, save us from ourselves... :lol:

OMG... there's nothing about video games that needs to be regulated. Anyone unhinged enough to not tell the diff between a game and reality is already too far gone to be effected by a dumb game. More nanny state BS. Please, save us from ourselves... :lol:

Tell that to your "party" as well.

Or just keep track of what video games their kids are buying if any at all.

Remember this bill will not stop a parent from buying the next Manhunt for their 10 year old. All it would stop is kids walking into a store and buying the games themselves.

Just as the FCC wasn't suppose to bleep out words they didn't like ... :eusa_whistle:

What party would that be, KK?

It may take 20 years but the Republicans are going to undergo a change or go away. I'm hoping they figure things out in a way that allows me to return. Right now I'm registered as a Libertarian, is there something specific you'd like me to bring up at our next circle jerk?

It may take 20 years but the Republicans are going to undergo a change or go away. I'm hoping they figure things out in a way that allows me to return. Right now I'm registered as a Libertarian, is there something specific you'd like me to bring up at our next circle jerk?

I made an Ass out of U and Me ... sorry. My bad again.

My point was suppose to be that both parties are doing it, just their pet words and images are different.

Right now I'm registered as a Libertarian, is there something specific you'd like me to bring up at our next circle jerk?

Actually, could you give them a message from me and tell them that they're not libertarians? Let 'em know who still holds that label.
tongue2.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUig0lFHDDw]YouTube - Anarchists in the 1936 Spanish Civil War[/ame]

I made an Ass out of U and Me ... sorry. My bad again.

My point was suppose to be that both parties are doing it, just their pet words and images are different.

It's not really your fault. I was a Republican. I just decided recently to change my affiliation. If there was a better choice, 1 that more clearly represented what I think was important and necessary I'd join. I think the time is ripe for a real conservative movement. I would join a new party if it emerged and represented me. I'm fairly liberal socially (I know some will have a hard time believing that) and fairly conservative on economics and foreign policy. If there was a politician that sounded like my Daddy... I'd follow him to the ends of the earth.

Forum List

Back