Violent Rhetoric Comes Exclusively From The Right...

Liberals not seeing their own hypocrisy, who'd have thunk it?

Oh no, I see the anger. Rant away. I'm just not a person shocked to see it from both sides like you guys seem to be....Let it be your "gotcha!" moment. Me, not too surprised.

I'm not angry. I'm amused. I always find it funny when people bitch about shit from one side, but not from the other.

boo decker wants us to forget about all the propaganda about the tea party being violent that the left spread around like peanut butter. but,,, wanting and getting ain't the same izz they? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh no, I see the anger. Rant away. I'm just not a person shocked to see it from both sides like you guys seem to be....Let it be your "gotcha!" moment. Me, not too surprised.

So the lefty pundits in the clip ironically saying that violent rhetoric comes exclusively from the right was lost on you?

So the lefty pundits in the clip ironically saying that violent rhetoric comes exclusively from the right was lost on you?

Are you surprised? I knot.

I'm not angry. I'm amused. I always find it funny when people bitch about shit from one side, but not from the other.

Yeah, they do that. And we will see some here today bitch about the WI protestors who never said a word about the Tea Party protestors...and on and on it goes.

Yeah! The Right is always sending their SEIU thugs out to intimidate and beat up the opposition! :evil:

Wait, wut? :confused:

why do I need to link them? I would not make a comment if it was true. Most have read your comments to me.

LOL

"I would not make a comment if it was true"

A little Freudian slip there?

Actually it was a typo as in:

why do I need to link them? I would not make a comment if it wasn't true. Most have read your comments to me

Spelling not as nto is a typo. Omitting it completely is a different matter.

Forum List

Back