Violent Pro-Abortion Rally Ends With Abortion Activists Throwing Firebombs at Church!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
You ABNORMALS are showing American voters that you are getting sicker and sicker by the day. My GOD, what will you people stop to when the Congress stays Republican, and Kavanaugh is the deciding vote to limit abortion when a heart beat or brain function is discovered in those TINY HUMANS....I SHUDDER to think!!

The protest, National Encounter of Women, brought about 50,000 abortion activists to the city streets where they carried signs that read “Abort your heterosexuality” and “Church and State, separate affair.” They also called for “free, legal and safe abortions.”

Some women protested topless, throwing stones and flaming objects at Our Lady Auxiliadora church, according to the report. People reportedly were inside the church praying while the violence occurred outside; there was no mention of injuries.

Read more at lifenews.com ...

In all of human history, who could have predicted that women would violently clamor for the right to kill their offspring.

It's just disgusting.

"If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament!" Florynce Kennedy

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

A Republican theme on abortions: 'It's OK for me, evil for thee'

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Abortion is a wedge issue created to herd the easily persuaded democrat feminist, a religion in itself.
Dems propagate unwanted pregnancy like it’s a cold or flu, inevitable and caught in a crowded subway.
Women who become pregnant with a man’s baby enter into a contract with the man upon copulation.
Abortion activists are no different from pro-slavery activists and Roe vs Wade is Dred Scott all over again.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Oh ffs, everything is "rape" to you people. Save for ACTUAL rape, you don't accidentally fall on a dick and get pregnant. You made a conscious decision knowing full well what could result. An innocent life does not deserve to be terminated just because you're inconvenienced. Go blow your virtue signal smoke up someone else's ass.

Some women protested topless, throwing stones and flaming objects at Our Lady Auxiliadora church, according to the report. People reportedly were inside the church praying while the violence occurred outside; there was no mention of injuries.
I hope they like prison food if they are not going to hesitate to not only vandalize, but also start fires.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

The philosophy of demons

Its really no male's business who gets an abortion. Where a rubber, solves an unwanted pregnancy and STD's. Get the shot for HPV vaccine, should be mandatory for every male age 10 , that way women would not need to.

Its really no male's business who gets an abortion. Where a rubber, solves an unwanted pregnancy and STD's. Get the shot for HPV vaccine, should be mandatory for every male age 10 , that way women would not need to.
Why not STERILIZE every woman, then YOU never have to worry!

Wow, this completely ignores all the right of center advocacy for children's health, life and the hundreds of charities to help children with medical issues.

Thought I'd point that out but I don't think you actually care.

Why not STERILIZE every woman, then YOU never have to worry!

No just give the vaccine to men and tell them to wear rubbers.

Forum List

Back