Violent political protests: Tea Party vs Pro-Open Borders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, May 1, 2010.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I've been told for a year now that as a right wing Tea Party goer, I'm a threat. I'm capable of violence. I'm a possible terrorist, etc, etc. I see all these Tea Parties, and the only violence I can remember was a dailykos dot com member biting off a finger of a tea party goer.

Yet, MSNBC and the left continue to call us racist, and accuse us of potential for violence.

YET......the left wing open borders protests have become violent. Attacks on police officers. Fights. Racist statements against white people and proclaiming the superiority of the Latino (well, we have a Supreme Court justice that says that also).

So, whats the deal? The left claims the Tea Parties are racist and potentially violent, with no proof. Yet, ignore the racism and occurring violence in the pro-open border protests?????

2. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    That's why FXN has so many viewers and the other MSM racist stations have fewer. FXN calls a spade a spade, the other outlets have politically correct filters. The majority rules, the MSM can spin all they want, but eventually voters will see the truth in spite of the MSM.

3. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    Are they blaming the right for the sheriff that was shot by a illegal yet?

4. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I am hoping for an entire Tea Party convention to be Baker Acted...

5. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    To be fair I haven't seen anything near the violence I expected today. But that doesn't change anything. Illegal is still illegal. And I am still in favor of deportation. And of course closing the borders.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Please explain your "left wing" assumption. Have you polled these protestors?

7. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Yea the corrupt MSM sure has spent whole lot of time & money trying to find just one violent Tea Party protester and still haven't found one. Yet this same MSM completely ignores their own protesters hurling bottles at our Policemens' faces. Yea those are some real "peaceful" protests you Leftists got going on there. Never ever trust the corrupt MSM. It's all about propaganda. The Left uses the MSM like Goebbels used the MSM in Nazi Germany. They have tried to paint the Tea Partiers as "Racist" and "Violent." This is a coordinated effort by the MSM. Anyone with common sense can see this. Don't believe the hype.

8. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Well, we all know who leaves a vastly less littered protest event, anyways.

9. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,707
    Whatever happened to protest rallies where you got to see some girl showing her tits? I think we should get back to those kind of protests.

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    We claim you allow racists to participate in your tea party rallys because you allow people with pictures of Obama with a BONE through his nose and other such racist displays. No one has said YOU will cause violence we have been saying ypou will whip a crazy like Tim McVeigh to cause violence BECAUSE it has happened before in the 1990s.

This was not a party affiliated event.

The tea party events are party affiliated with the tea party.

Why do you think you can claim the entire left is responsible for what happens at a ground swell event like this?

Under that same burden of association you and your tea party clowns are responsible for what happens at a KKK rally.