Violent liberals trying to force the assassination of Americans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The line in the sand for liberals calling for the assassination of President Trump is yet to be drawn, as yet another form of media pushing the assassination of President Trump is released, this time a book called, “To Kill The President”.

Violent Liberals Trying To Force The Assassination Of Americans
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This can't be denied they prove that is what they want to do every time they open their mouths, every time MSM pushes the thoughts into their heads they're all for it and without sometimes saying they say it , they're just a little too off to realize everybody else sees that is their desire to do so.

Infowars? Really? Even though I despise the job that Trump has done so far, there is no way in hell that I would ever wish him harm.

Why? Learned how to respect the uniform of those who were in the chain of command above me, even if I thought that the person wearing it wasn't much of a leader or human being.

And, even though I have little faith that it will happen, there is still a small opportunity for Trump to realize that what he's done so far doesn't work very well and he might learn how to actually lead.

Infowars? Really? Even though I despise the job that Trump has done so far, there is no way in hell that I would ever wish him harm.

Why? Learned how to respect the uniform of those who were in the chain of command above me, even if I thought that the person wearing it wasn't much of a leader or human being.

And, even though I have little faith that it will happen, there is still a small opportunity for Trump to realize that what he's done so far doesn't work very well and he might learn how to actually lead.
Why would you seriously respond to a Mindwars thread? Nothing she posts is real.

The line in the sand for liberals calling for the assassination of President Trump is yet to be drawn, as yet another form of media pushing the assassination of President Trump is released, this time a book called, “To Kill The President”.

Violent Liberals Trying To Force The Assassination Of Americans
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This can't be denied they prove that is what they want to do every time they open their mouths, every time MSM pushes the thoughts into their heads they're all for it and without sometimes saying they say it , they're just a little too off to realize everybody else sees that is their desire to do so.

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat..............................................................................................

Forum List

Back