Violent crime against white people!

You know what Osama, Obama or Ozmar whatever,

I wish you were right, you know about whites being so violent.

Because if whites were so violent, colored people would be running away instead of too the arms of white people.

You know what Osama, Obama or Ozmar whatever,
I wish you were right, you know about whites being so violent.

Because if whites were so violent, colored people would be running away instead of too the arms of white people.

Wank, gank, trainwreck, whatever your name is...I seriously doubt anyone is running into your arms. Just sayin'.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
My recycling bin, feeds a family of 16 Mexicans a week

My recycling bin, feeds a family of 16 Mexicans a week

Gosh! Mexicans, blacks... is there anybody you do like? I think you have an inferiority complex and secretly hate yourself. Stop projecting your bullshit on others, broseph.:cuckoo:

Public urged to unite against hate crime - News, South Belfast - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

South Belfast has the second lowest rate of hate crime in the Belfast area.

PSNI statistics have revealed there were a total number of 282 incidents reported to the PSNI in south Belfast between April 2009 and March 2010.

Of these 282 incidents there were 146 prosecutions resulting.

A total of 371 offences were committed in north Belfast, while 109 offences were reported in east Belfast and 78 in west Belfast.

There are around five times more sectarian hate crimes in north Belfast compared to south Belfast (277 to 58).

According to Direct.gov, police estimate only 40 per cent of all crimes committed are ever reported. Hate crime is among the biggest categories.

Read more: Public urged to unite against hate crime - News, South Belfast - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Wait a second! This is sectarian violence: White on white crime! How do you explain these uncivilized shenanigans if violent crime and aggressive behavior is solely due to the "genetic inferiority" of people of color? Uh oh!:eek:

The Irish are not "white people". We are the ONLY people that matter. Label the Englais..the French...the Germans...All of Europe.. the Norse..The Russians.."white people". Leave us out of your stupid racial comparisons. We will drink and fight amongst our selves when we feel like it. Mind your own business. OK .....the Scots have a little something going for them.. The rest of you...PISS OFF!!!!!

If I'm a racist, why is their a Hispanic in my recycling bin every week?

Now compare that to the Congo.

I don't have to. Red Herring!

Explain this predilection towards violence and animal-like behavior in an area of the world that is almost homogenous in its white racial makeup. Explain.

He has a point there, too, Tank.

actually Ireland has a substantial african sub-population now, and as usual they use social welfare programs and commit crimes at much higher rates than other groups.

Every year there are hundreds of thousands of violent crimes commited by blacks against White people while there are practically zero White on black crimes. Every year nearly 35,000 White women are raped by blacks and practically ZERO black women raped by Whites.

Just in my city alone there are thousands of black on White violent crimes and practically ZERO White on black crimes.

I CHALLANGE EVERYONE OF YOU TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL NEWS AND FIND WHITE ON BLACK CRIME.....YOU WILL HAVE A NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TIME FINDING ANY!

Public urged to unite against hate crime - News, South Belfast - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

South Belfast has the second lowest rate of hate crime in the Belfast area.

PSNI statistics have revealed there were a total number of 282 incidents reported to the PSNI in south Belfast between April 2009 and March 2010.

Of these 282 incidents there were 146 prosecutions resulting.

A total of 371 offences were committed in north Belfast, while 109 offences were reported in east Belfast and 78 in west Belfast.

There are around five times more sectarian hate crimes in north Belfast compared to south Belfast (277 to 58).

According to Direct.gov, police estimate only 40 per cent of all crimes committed are ever reported. Hate crime is among the biggest categories.

Read more: Public urged to unite against hate crime - News, South Belfast - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Wait a second! This is sectarian violence: White on white crime! How do you explain these uncivilized shenanigans if violent crime and aggressive behavior is solely due to the "genetic inferiority" of people of color? Uh oh!:eek:

The Irish are not "white people". We are the ONLY people that matter. Label the Englais..the French...the Germans...All of Europe.. the Norse..The Russians.."white people". Leave us out of your stupid racial comparisons. We will drink and fight amongst our selves when we feel like it. Mind your own business. OK .....the Scots have a little something going for them.. The rest of you...PISS OFF!!!!!

Shut the fuck up Hugballs. No one cares about your retarded ass.

I don't have to. Red Herring!

Explain this predilection towards violence and animal-like behavior in an area of the world that is almost homogenous in its white racial makeup. Explain.

actually Ireland has a substantial african sub-population now, and as usual they use social welfare programs and commit crimes at much higher rates than other groups.

No it doesn't, but provide a link next time you attempt to derail a thread.:eusa_whistle:

No it doesn't, but provide a link next time you attempt to derail a thread.:eusa_whistle:

Don't talk about the Irish ...you hillbilly cretin.

Don't talk about the Irish ...you hillbilly cretin.

I'm part Irish, retard. :clap2:

Forum List

Back