Violence in knocking on our back door, Protesters block bridges between Mexico, Texas

I reserve that racial slur for Agna.

LOL.

What I don't understand is why the Mexican people would block the entrances to America? The Mexican army certainly didn't want to cross into America.

They are trying to block the illegal immigrants from returning.

That made me laugh! Maybe, their preventing drug dealers from using the bridges to bring their payloads of drugs to America. OR maybe, their blocking their Anchor Babies from coming home to them, after they've been deported. I know I would. Maybe, the Mexicans will build their own wall just to keep the Anchor Babies out!

Last edited:
I reserve that racial slur for Agna.

LOL.

What I don't understand is why the Mexican people would block the entrances to America? The Mexican army certainly didn't want to cross into America.

I love it when gold nuggets issue forth from those who are generally complete dumbshits!

I think you're right! Rep for Chris!

LOL.

That made me laugh! Maybe, their preventing drug dealers from using the bridges to bring their payloads of drugs to America. OR maybe, their blocking their Anchor Babies from coming home to them, after they've been deported. I know I would. Maybe, the Mexicans will build their own wall just to keep the Anchor Babies out!

I dunno...sounds to me like the drug dealers are making the most of the diversion and dumping their victims in the vicinity....

Juarez is an awful place.
Denver is becoming a real third world shit hole. our politico's created the oasis for illegals despite common consensus. Our representatives think they know better than the folks they supposedly represent. Then they lie about the policies that the city enforces. Ignoring illegal aliens is good for the community. Except perhaps, the community might feel otherwise. So what is a normal peaceful non latino person to do?

Gosh, if Mexican is only an ethnicity, what are the citizens of Mexico called?

And my understanding is they're fighting the MEXICAN military, which, if they are citizens of Mexico, makes it "their" military, because THEIR military is preventing MEXICANS from entering the US illegally.

Okay, so Mexicans are fighting the Mexican military because the military is preventing them from entering the US illegally.....

And their chosen form of protest is..(this is brilliant, I can see why it appeals to you so).....PREVENT MEXICANS FROM ENTERING THE COUNTRY.

Great, this is pure comedic gold. It should be a Saturday Night Live skit.

I'll ask my Hispanic daughter in law if she thinks it's idiotic and get back to you.

Are you a complete fucking idiot? I didn't say that the term "Mexican" did not refer to a nationality; in fact, I said it was used both to refer to a nationality and an ethnic group from the nation-state in question. For instance, Sean Hannity may identify as "Irish" despite not being from Ireland. Does this concept begin to make sense to you? Are you having any trouble reading this paragraph?

So when I use the term "Mexican" and I'm talking about Mexican citizens IT ISN'T FUCKING RACIAL, you moron. When I'm talking about a particular group of Mexican citizens fighting with the military of their own nation, and I use the term "Mexican" I'm not talking about Hispanics. If I meant Hispanic, I'd say fucking Hispanic.

Instead you just make shit up, loser. Give it up. You're grasping and it's just sort of pitiful.

Hey, agnost, I will ask my Hispanic relatives if they know what EMC 2 means, perhaps they can just ignore physics and accede the speed of light because it isn't part of Hispanic culture, whist they ignore every other law that doesn't suit them. Think? I am just kidding, but I don't think you are.

So when I use the term "Mexican" and I'm talking about Mexican citizens IT ISN'T FUCKING RACIAL, you moron. When I'm talking about a particular group of Mexican citizens fighting with the military of their own nation, and I use the term "Mexican" I'm not talking about Hispanics. If I meant Hispanic, I'd say fucking Hispanic.

Instead you just make shit up, loser. Give it up. You're grasping and it's just sort of pitiful.

You wouldn't use the term "Hispanic" at all if you were aware of its origins and accurate usage, but you're apparently too ignorant to be. I've already detailed the nature of working class displeasure with the military and government (as a result of destabilization and immigration caused by trade liberalization), and you have done nothing to address that. You're simply too stupid to do so.

I really can't believe that you're such a fucking imbecile, and now you're projecting this "grasping" bullshit on to me. Really, you're such a blatant idiot when it comes to essentially every topic.

Mexican, shmecxican. There is nothing individualistic about corporarations. It's all about corporations. Jesus Christ already. They love illegal aliens, they are the next best thing to slaves, they are the cat's pajamas. Get with friggin program already. Noam Chomsky doesn't live with Illegal aliens, neither does simple folk like Bill Gates. But, um..I do, I don't have millions of dollars, I just have the truth. They say the truth shall set you free. We will see about that , shan't we? In this case , it just pisses some of you off.

Who you be talkin 'bout. fool? Moi? Guess what, it's long story but thanks for axin'. My old ISP and I sort of didn't get along. I tried. But, um, I was a total idiot. I realy thought that India On Line might actualy feel some obligations or respesct or some such. Here I am, Aganaprostate. The ghost in proverbial machine, alright.

Text of Legislation

More than 800 police officers and soldiers in Mexico have been killed in the line of duty since late 2006. In 2008 report by the Department of Justice indicated that Mexican drug trafficking organizations now operate in 195 cities in the United States. Whereas the 2008 National Drug Threat Assessment by the Department of Justice identified drug organizations from Mexico as the greatest criminal threat to the United States.

Forum List

Back