Violence from the left

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpxKhmKwxAs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NC Protestors Attacked.m4v[/ame]

The violent left has attacked conservative activists protesting big government, big spending and big bailout scheme proposed by Congress. Tea Party activists in Tampa and St. Louis were beaten by left wing activists earlier this year. Add Greensboro to that list. This week, a group of local citizens in North Carolina protesting the Financial Reform bill and the Durbin BP Bailout amendment were accosted and then physically attacked by a left-wing activist who blamed George Bush for America’s ills.

IF you all would like to see the pulled vid? It's been restored...but NOT a YOULUBE...[Yes I said YOULUBE].

It's at HOTAIR <el-Linko

The guy looks like a typical SEIU thug.

Tip of the hat to Michelle Malkin and the crew at HOT AIR.

thanks for posting. i like that sight sight.you know when he(obama) visited billing,mt last yr there was a line of tea party protesting him.and latter they said obama has set up protesters now on his side to fight the one's against him.so he plants them where ever a tea party is going to be at.so that did'nt surprize me.oh the ad on top of the hotair web page treasure island i play that game one of many on face book.i notice to on this us message board forum they advertise another game i play too cafe world. what a small world we live in ha!!!.

It's funny, the left gets all solemn about the "effect on democracy" of the right-wing talkers, blaming them for violence that, uh, never actually happened.

The left does REAL violence, and we hear crickets.

Fuck you, Bill Clinton. Fuck you, Jimmy Carter. And fuck you, too, Bill Moyers.

Forum List

Back