Violence against women in america

i won´t denie your rights. i know that americans aren´t able to discuss the gun laws at all and i need to accept this. And in a country where your could live in a region where the next neighbour is miles away, it makes sense.

But christianity is the religion of peace, love, forgiveness and non-violent fights. Putting god and guns together shold be left by the radical muslims. If we are better then them, we shold show it. I don´t need a gun and i will never have one. And i´m proud of this.

Americans discuss gun laws all the time. There is no law that says we can not discuss them.

Putting firearms and God together does NOT mean that you will murder for the sake of your God as the Muslims do and this is not the reason I do it.

I carry a firearm to 'protect' myself and my loved ones. I have 3 children that are intrusted to me by the Lord to take care of. If I sit back and let someone kill them, or even worse, and I had a way to stop it would that be love?

the difference is, that your gun may be your gun but your bible is not your private property. it´s the holy word which belongs to all people in the world. putting a gun on it involves that you keep it for yourself and need to be forced to share. If you could use a picture in what bible and gun are laying side by side, i´wouldn´t make me happy either but it wouldn´t be this blasphemia as it is now. The gun lays on the bible, not inverse. that shows your priorities.

This is YOUR interpretation of the picture. If you want to know why I am using it then maybe you should ask ME instead of making things up for yourself. You are so focused on the firearm and Bible you do not see the 'whole' picture. There is also the Constitution in the picture of which was drafted to include protecting the right to religion and the right to own firearms.

And I never said the Bible was my private property. I spread the Word freely as we are commanded to. I also have some Biblical beliefs that many would hate me for but they ARE taught in the Bible. It don't matter that the firearm is ON the Bible. You can think what you want but if you really want to know why I use the picture ask me, or you can scroll up and read my other responces to it of which don't say anything about the Bible being my private property or that firearms are my priorities over the Word.

And for you information, I did not make this picture and I don't know who did. It is used a lot on the net. I use it for the reasons I mentioned before of which you apparently do not understand.

Amazing the way this thread has drifted to the issue of religion and race.

Hey what about the class differences in the way women are treated?

The general consensus, as I understand it from the domestic violence community, is that while violence against woman cuts across CLASS LINES, the degree of harm falls much more heavily on women lacking resources to fight back on protect themselves (especially legally).

So while poverty might not be an indicator of becoming a victim of DV, it is an indicator of whether or not the woman can escape that state of affairs, and even if she does escape, poverty leads the women to further victimization since her flight from harm often ends up harming her anyway since by leaving she also leaves behind her life, her friends, and far too often HER CHILDREN, too.

What Bible are YOU reading, Sparky? Because I don't recall God being a pacifistic hippy. This some new translation you came up with?

you don´t know anything about god. and you never will. You´re a hater. Born with hate, grown up with hate and you will die with a heart full of hate. You cursed yourself to a life full of hate and that´s what will happen to you and what will come out of you for the rest of your hateful days. Go ahead with it but take this walk alone.

Amazing the way this thread has drifted to the issue of religion and race.

Hey what about the class differences in the way women are treated?

The general consensus, as I understand it from the domestic violence community, is that while violence against woman cuts across CLASS LINES, the degree of harm falls much more heavily on women lacking resources to fight back on protect themselves (especially legally).

So while poverty might not be an indicator of becoming a victim of DV, it is an indicator of whether or not the woman can escape that state of affairs, and even if she does escape, poverty leads the women to further victimization since her flight from harm often ends up harming her anyway since by leaving she also leaves behind her life, her friends, and far too often HER CHILDREN, too.

you´re right, i won´t disturbe this thread anyway.

Back2topic

act-kate.jpg

I often hear that these women don´t only stay at their men, they give the guilt of these happenings to themselves. How does this work?

the problem is that you people are being brainwashed on a daily basis by your media. what you see on tv does not reflect the real life of muslim women.

the root of your problems is the lack of understanding of your bible.

you would not be having thousands of broken families if you followed your bible
Do you still have a clitoris?
Yoo hoo!

[

the difference is, that your gun may be your gun but your bible is not your private property. it´s the holy word which belongs to all people in the world. putting a gun on it involves that you keep it for yourself and need to be forced to share. If you could use a picture in what bible and gun are laying side by side, i´wouldn´t make me happy either but it wouldn´t be this blasphemia as it is now. The gun lays on the bible, not inverse. that shows your priorities.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture3127-more-stupid.gif

What Bible are YOU reading, Sparky? Because I don't recall God being a pacifistic hippy. This some new translation you came up with?

you don´t know anything about god. and you never will. You´re a hater. Born with hate, grown up with hate and you will die with a heart full of hate. You cursed yourself to a life full of hate and that´s what will happen to you and what will come out of you for the rest of your hateful days. Go ahead with it but take this walk alone.

Yeah, and God sent the Israelites into Canaan to give the inhabitants hugs and teddy bears. So why don't you tell me again how much more YOU know about God? My guess is it's about as much as you know about other countries before arrogantly declaring that your decaying second-class pisshole is superior.

The only things I'm cursed with are an overabundance of idiots and a shortage of patience with them. As for taking the walk alone, imbecile, why don't you try waiting until somebody - anybody - WANTS your pompous, overbearing, ignorant company before denying it to people who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire?

By the way, maybe people don't hate you because they're evil, horrible creatures. Maybe they hate you because YOU, PERSONALLY, earn and richly deserve it. Try a little self-awareness sometime.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDnRY_ZNHW4&feature=related[/ame]

For some reason, when I see Titles like "Violence against Women", I equate it with "So and So party demonstrates voter fraud from the other Party."

What I mean. It makes me think. Why not be concerned about violence again children, men, foster parents, and teachers? How about violence on tv. How about "Violence in America..What are the causes? MOO. Women aren't any more special than any of the other groups mentioned above.

Jackson-

What is the context for the story you read on violence against women? Why not be as concerned about violence in all its forms-including violence against women?

Forum List

Back