Vindicated Bachmann Under Attack

Much more relevant than your 'teabagger' and '50s' comment.

spin monkey spin

:badgrin: Why are you so afraid of black people? Did a black lover reject you in the past?

And claiming an enemy out to subvert America is infiltrating the government is a classic play out of the conservative playbook from the 50s. Just because you're ignorant of history doesn't make it spin.
It appears that both times they were correct. Just because your ignorant doesn't change a thing.

It always amuses me when a partisan accuses me of being ignorant or stupid while misspelling words and having a poor grasp of English. You have no evidence to support this instance and regardless of what happened in the 50s McCarthyism was a massive clusterfuck and failure.

:badgrin: Why are you so afraid of black people? Did a black lover reject you in the past?

And claiming an enemy out to subvert America is infiltrating the government is a classic play out of the conservative playbook from the 50s. Just because you're ignorant of history doesn't make it spin.
It appears that both times they were correct. Just because your ignorant doesn't change a thing.

It always amuses me when a partisan accuses me of being ignorant or stupid while misspelling words and having a poor grasp of English. You have no evidence to support this instance and regardless of what happened in the 50s McCarthyism was a massive clusterfuck and failure.
LOL

What a joke you have become. Educate yourself idiot.

Quick question.............................in the OP they say that Bachmann is a source to be quoted and followed...................

In the second page of THEIR OWN THREAD, they say Bachmann is crazy.

Which is it?

Me personally? I think she's fucking nutz.

LOL

What a joke you have become. Educate yourself idiot.

Educate myself on what? Right wing bullshit re-writing of history? You have nothing to say here except some half assed insults so I'm going to drop some science on you. The accusations about the muslim brotherhood infiltrating the current administration are a pile of bullshit based upon some half assed article written in Arabic on a dodgy Egyptian website and even worse written article on a conservative website. Neither one has any proof or evidence to back up their claims. And McCarthyism destroyed the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people and did not smoke out a single communist. Also, McCarthy was conducting the show witch trials more to further his own political career than any sort of real attempt to purge the government of potential agent provocateurs. So your opinion has shown to be a failure.

The Center for American Progress and Islamist Influences over the White House

January 17, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

The Obama Administration’s foreign policy has been one disaster after another and it has been quick to blame intelligence failures for its own mistakes. When accounting for its lies about a YouTube trailer leading to the attack on the Benghazi mission, Obama blamed the intelligence. But it turned out that the intelligence had been edited and censored for political reasons. What appeared to be an intelligence failure in Benghazi was actually political manipulation. And the same may well be true of the entire Arab Spring, of Afghanistan and the entire spectrum of attacks on September 11, 2012.

As a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann was proven correct in all the areas where the Obama Administration and its political allies suffered from intelligence failures.

The Center for American Progress and Islamist Influences over the White House

Forum List

Back