vincubus

vincubus

Aug 1, 2009
define "live"
hello, i am me. and i am here.

i have three brain cells, and should i lose one more, i will qualify to run for congress. i am happily married to a woman who is also married. she and i even managed to marry on the same day. odd.

i woiuld happily say all kinds of things about myself, but i could be wrong, since we see ourselves differently than others do, so i would just simply prefer that y'all make up your mind about me instead. and then i can ignore what y'all think about me. lol

hello, i am me. and i am here.

i have three brain cells, and should i lose one more, i will qualify to run for congress. i am happily married to a woman who is also married. she and i even managed to marry on the same day. odd.

i woiuld happily say all kinds of things about myself, but i could be wrong, since we see ourselves differently than others do, so i would just simply prefer that y'all make up your mind about me instead. and then i can ignore what y'all think about me. lol

I found this board and you thought it looked kinda cool and wanted to post as well.. hope you enjoy it. Its just like the other forums - you have to wade through the tons of bs before you get to any real content...but this forum seems to have less bs (although its got quite a lot) than other forums. I hope your content is seen by some here and appreciated like I appreciate it :)

Jamie

Welcome Vincubus, enjoy.
funny-pictures-cuteness-did-not-help-your-kitten-here.jpg

Forum List

Back