Vincent Bugliosi: Bush should be tried for murder

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Crooks and Liars Vincent Bugliosi: Bush should be tried for murder

Vincent Bugliosi, the American attorney best known for prosecuting Charlie Manson, is releasing a new book next week, titled The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, in which he argues that, well, the title kinda gives it away.

HuffPo has an exclusive excerpt:

If Bush, in fact, intentionally misled this nation into war, what is the proper punishment for him? Since many Americans routinely want criminal defendants to be executed for murdering only one person, if we weren’t speaking of the president of the United States as the defendant here, to discuss anything less than the death penalty for someone responsible for over 100,000 deaths would on its face seem ludicrous.** But we are dealing with the president of the United States here.

On the other hand, the intensity of rage against Bush in America has been such (it never came remotely this close with Clinton because, at bottom, there was nothing of any real substance to have any serious rage against him for) that if I heard it once I heard it ten times that “someone should put a bullet in his head.” That, fortunately, is just loose talk, and even more fortunately not the way we do things in America. In any event, if an American jury were to find Bush guilty of first degree murder, it would be up to them to decide what the appropriate punishment should be, one of their options being the imposition of the death penalty.
\

Vincent Bugliosi
On today's show, Alex talks with former LA County district attorney and author Vincent Bugliosi, who recently appeared before the House Judiciary Committee on the impeachment of Bush.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Vincent Bugliosi, the American attorney best known for prosecuting Charlie Manson, is releasing a new book next week, titled The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, in which he argues that, well, the title kinda gives it away.

If Bush, in fact, intentionally misled this nation into war, what is the proper punishment for him? Since many Americans routinely want criminal defendants to be executed for murdering only one person, if we weren’t speaking of the president of the United States as the defendant here, to discuss anything less than the death penalty for someone responsible for over 100,000 deaths would on its face seem ludicrous.** But we are dealing with the president of the United States here.

On the other hand, the intensity of rage against Bush in America has been such (it never came remotely this close with Clinton because, at bottom, there was nothing of any real substance to have any serious rage against him for) that if I heard it once I heard it ten times that “someone should put a bullet in his head.” That, fortunately, is just loose talk, and even more fortunately not the way we do things in America. In any event, if an American jury were to find Bush guilty of first degree murder, it would be up to them to decide what the appropriate punishment should be, one of their options being the imposition of the death penalty.
\

Vincent Bugliosi
On today's show, Alex talks with former LA County district attorney and author Vincent Bugliosi, who recently appeared before the House Judiciary Committee on the impeachment of Bush.

Golly-- I hope he sells a lot of books

I hope he finds a standing prosecutor to take the case

Yes, I think it is about time we had a civil war. I hope he finds a retard dumb enough to arrest a Former President illegally. Better yet I hope the dumb shit Democrats use the Justice Department to do it. Then we can all have fun shooting at each other. Hope you Liberals have invested in some weapons recently.

I saw him on book notes yesterday and thought his anger at Bush was authenic, his case against Bush for lying us into the war strong, but his logic about the "case" was silly and unrealistic.

\

Vincent Bugliosi

To get NEO CONS to read this, we have to tell them it is a great science fiction book. Once they realize it is Bush's factual biography, it will be too late. They'll know the truth...

Then they'll sue us for assault and battery because the truth hurts.

Fiction... kind of like Obama's promises, accomplishment history, and approach to government??

bobo... we're not going to take anything serious you say on things of this nature with your adherence to ridiculous conspiracy theories

This is more posturing, chest puffing, and 'make a buck off of the Bush hatred'... nothing more

yawn... more radical left wing bs

He's not a creature of the left, DD. I don't even know if he's a Democrat.

He's one of American premier prosecutors.His standing in the legal community, as it regards his understanding of the law, and putting away criminals is superb.

He is a LAW AND ORDER kind of guy that most conservatives and neo-cons claim to love until one of theirs is facing charges.

I am not qualified to know if his arguments have legal traction, but I do not doubt that even if they are 100% on the money, nothing and nobody is going to act on his charges.

To do so is to take on some of the most powerful people (and the entire system that makes them so) on earth.

Sad times, in my opinion, but hey, some of you think they're just swell,I can understand that.

Fiction... kind of like Obama's promises, accomplishment history, and approach to government??

bobo... we're not going to take anything serious you say on things of this nature with your adherence to ridiculous conspiracy theories

This is more posturing, chest puffing, and 'make a buck off of the Bush hatred'... nothing more

He and Greenspan admit this was about oil/money. So murdering 1 million people for money is MURDER in the 1st.

You don't have to pull the trigger on each person to be guilty of their deaths.

Remember, "sometimes money trumps piece". Bush's quote, not mine.

Forum List

Back