Vince Foster FBI papers vanish

But you still have posters like Toro who would prefer Clinton. What type of madness is this?

Look at Toro and the likes of him swaggering and thinking he is better than anyone who might like Trump. He really would like to see Hillary win. This is nuts. And I like him as a poster but not in politics. How the hell do you like anyone who wants Hillary to win?

oT41FYI.jpg

Jay Leno. Obama.

Indeed.

False equivalencies.

But you still have posters like Toro who would prefer Clinton. What type of madness is this?

Look at Toro and the likes of him swaggering and thinking he is better than anyone who might like Trump. He really would like to see Hillary win. This is nuts. And I like him as a poster but not in politics. How the hell do you like anyone who wants Hillary to win?

How do you vote for someone who makes fun of the physically disabled?
oT41FYI.jpg

He was making fun of a jackass troll reporter. Maybe, CNN shouldn't have hired him if he can't do his fucking job right.

Proof that the RWNJ traitors will gladly serve as Drumpf whores, including lie about a handicapped man.

Drumpf has said he is against every single group of people you can name - except his 1% cronies and his slimy followers will twist themselves into pretzels to kiss his enormously fat behind.

Pooting is jumping up and down in glee and very happy that it cost him less than $13MILLION to buy the US presidency.

:puke:

How do you vote for someone who makes fun of the physically disabled?
oT41FYI.jpg

He was making fun of a jackass troll reporter. Maybe, CNN shouldn't have hired him if he can't do his fucking job right.

Proof that the RWNJ traitors will gladly serve as Drumpf whores, including lie about a handicapped man.

Drumpf has said he is against every single group of people you can name - except his 1% cronies and his slimy followers will twist themselves into pretzels to kiss his enormously fat behind.

Pooting is jumping up and down in glee and very happy that it cost him less than $13MILLION to buy the US presidency.

:puke:

I don't keep up with your label of the month sh**. I know that Hillary has shown she can't be trusted. If we don't put the felons in charge of the prisons, we certainly shouldn't be putting them in charge of the country. We did that with Obama and we have 95 million people out of work.

Forum List

Back