Vikings waive Randy Moss.

• Banned
why do I have a funny feeling Jerry Jones will claim him off waivers.

Childress may be a lousy coach, but Randy Moss is a cancer that infects everyone he makes contact with. They made the right call - Good riddance!

Fuck Moss, fuck Favre & fuck Childress.

This season is a joke. Favre needs to get the fuck out of the way and Joe Webb should be brought up ahead of T Jack so he can grease his gears the rest of this year and be ready to start next season.

I agree with the move. Moss is still a headcase. I have more respect for Childress now.

He wanted to gush all over the Patriots and slam the Vikes? Well, fuck off. If a girlfriend started spouting off in public how much she missed her boyfriend while the slagging her current boyfriend, kick her sorry ass to the curb!

Moss opened up the middle, no doubt about it, but he's not anywhere near the same receiver as he was two years ago, but has the same attitude as 10 years ago.

Childress may be a lousy coach, but Randy Moss is a cancer that infects everyone he makes contact with. They made the right call - Good riddance!

agreed.Sure he helped take the patriots to the superbowl but he did not come up with any big plays when they needed him to,only made a couple 5 year catches so I agree,good riddance especially for the Vikings.When things are not going well like they arent in Minnesota,he is a cancer.

Hilarious.

I listened to his post game speech twice and loved every last second of it. Fascinating. I got no ill will towards Moss but he sure has dug himself a deep hole here.
All he did was tell the truth.

The chump makes me miss Dennis Green, whom I believe to be the most overrated coach in NFL history.

Dennis Green, whom I believe to be the most overrated
quoted for truth.

Unsurprised. I literally lol'd during his press conference. He wasn't wide of the mark, either.

The silver lining in Moss' stint with the Vikings was his on-field presence. He's got a Jupiter level of gravity in the secondary, and not many other receivers out there can match that. It freed up some room for Harvin, who's done really well since Moss' arrival. Hopefully Sidney Rice gets healthy again, don't know what the eta is on him though. This season is pretty much a scratch for us. The management need to at least look for two replacements for next year: a starting QB, and a head coach... and they don't have to look further than Frazier, imo.

Hilarious.

I listened to his post game speech twice and loved every last second of it. Fascinating. I got no ill will towards Moss but he sure has dug himself a deep hole here.

He wants a big contract. Who is going to pay him now?

I mean, besides Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder?

i think Dallas will claim him off waivers.

When a player is put on waivers he is put up for grabs for any team to take starting with those with the worst record and working its way up. If Moss is picked up his salary will be whatever is remaining on his Viking contract. If no teams take him, the Vikes will pay his salary.

That being said - the lowly Dallas Cowboys will have the chance to take him long before the Jets.....

Last edited:

Hilarious.

All he did was tell the truth.

The chump makes me miss Dennis Green, whom I believe to be the most overrated coach in NFL history.

I agree ... Childress going for it on 4th and goal and not taking the points with the ball back in the 2nd half was stoooopid.

Hilarious.

He wants a big contract. Who is going to pay him now?

I mean, besides Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder?

i think Dallas will claim him off waivers.

lol ... I can see the Skins but the Cowboys? What do they have to gain? Their season is already screwed and they are DEEP at WR .. so unless Moss can throw the ball I don't see him making much sense there at all.

Of course there's the "Jerry Jones is a maniac" factor to consider so anything is possible.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

VikingsHeadShadow.JPG

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Forum List

Back