Vigilantes

There are also way too many people convicted on "child molestation" for crimes involving fairly small age gaps.
fear people close to your families. Most abuse comes from relatives or close friends and associates.

what does that say about the parents and guardians of the children?

Nothing. What I was discussing was not really abuse, but people fucked by asshole prosecutors without any common sense, misusing laws to fuck innocent people for no reason.
Like the fake child abuse cases at daycare and nurseries?

I agree

Well, that too, but I was thinking more about 19 year old men, kissing 16 year old girls.

Wrong, but hardly pedophilia and not worthy of a life long mark of cain.
I could agree, if the 19 year old is not in a position of authority over the 16 year old -- and by 19, we no longer think like 14/15/16 year olds .. that damn adolescence

There are also way too many people convicted on "child molestation" for crimes involving fairly small age gaps.
fear people close to your families. Most abuse comes from relatives or close friends and associates.

what does that say about the parents and guardians of the children?

Nothing. What I was discussing was not really abuse, but people fucked by asshole prosecutors without any common sense, misusing laws to fuck innocent people for no reason.
Like the fake child abuse cases at daycare and nurseries?

I agree

Well, that too, but I was thinking more about 19 year old men, kissing 16 year old girls.

Wrong, but hardly pedophilia and not worthy of a life long mark of cain.
I could agree, if the 19 year old is not in a position of authority over the 16 year old -- and by 19, we no longer think like 14/15/16 year olds .. that damn adolescence
My recollection is that 16 year old girls had little interest in 16 year old boys and preferred 18/19 year old boys. Generally because they probably had a job and a car. The car being most important.

I am going back about 40 years here but the law hasnt changed. The youngest girl I ever had sex with was 15. So was I. I think that I would have been ok in most US states. A year later and she was seeing a lad a year or two older. I have no idea about their physical relationship but I suspect that her new friend would have been breaking the law in many states. Its just daft.

Eight pedos/pederasts/child abusers offed themselves....and I have not one fuck to give

Good riddance

There is reason to be concerned that some of them were innocent. To be accused of such a terrible crime, and know that people who know you believe the accusation, would be a horrific experience, regardless of whether the accusation is true or not. It's why a civilized society tries to depend on an organized, orderly, qualified judicial system to sort such things out rather than disorderly vigilantism.

Of course, we know well that Tainted Tommy isn't concerned so much about guilt or innocence, as he is bothers that genuine sexual abusers of children may be suffering adverse consequences as a result of their crimes.

Last edited:
Eight pedos/pederasts/child abusers offed themselves....and I have not one fuck to give

Good riddance

There is reason to be concerned that some of them were innocent. To be accused of such a terrible crime, and know that people who know you believe the accusation, would be a horrific experience, regardless of whether the accusation is true or not. It's why a civilized society tries to depend on an organized, orderly, qualified judicial system to sort such things out rather than disorderly vigilantism.

Of course, we know well that Tainted Tommy isn't concerned so much about guilt or innocent, as he is bothers that genuine sexual abusers of children may be suffering adverse consequences as a result of their crimes.

Reading the article they were snared in a sting. If they didn't want outed they shouldn't have been sniffing around

Vigilantes stabbed child killer more than 150 times, court told

Three vigilantes murdered a convicted child killer by stabbing him more than 150 times after he was released from jail and moved to their town, a jury has been told.

David Osbourne, 51, allegedly plotted the attack after he discovered that his new neighbour, David Gaut, 54, had served more than 30 years in prison for killing a toddler.

It is alleged that Osbourne found out about Gaut after researching him on the internet. Newport crown court heard that another neighbour, Ieuan Harley, 23, said: “I want to chop him up and put him down the plughole.”

This gang sound like the thickest vigilantes ever.I have no sympathy for the victim. Why on earth was he released ? But what they did was wrong and they should be punished.

Forum List

Back