Vigilantes

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Eight men killed themselves after being 'exposed' by online paedophile hunters

At least eight men have taken their own lives after being 'unmasked' by online "paedophile hunters", it has emerged.

In most cases they killed themselves within days of being filmed and named and shamed.

Research by the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme has uncovered the eight fatalities, which are thought to be linked to their public shaming.

Paedophile hunters say they are keeping the public safe, but family members of those who die say they are forced to pick up the pieces.

One woman whose father killed himself believes such groups are hindering justice.

The examples given seem pretty clear cut and nobody is going to miss a paedo.

But I wonder if this is the way to do it. These people are self appointed and untrained. Every now and then I get posts on my facebook. "Beware of Fred Smith is a convicted paedo now living in xxxxx St in our town."

Its very concerning. why should I believe a random post on the internet.What if the poster has a grudge against this person who is innocent ?

I do think that these people should hand over any evidence they have to the police.

There are also way too many people convicted on "child molestation" for crimes involving fairly small age gaps.

At least eight men have taken their own lives after being 'unmasked' by online "paedophile hunters", it has emerged.

In most cases they killed themselves within days of being filmed and named and shamed.

Research by the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme has uncovered the eight fatalities, which are thought to be linked to their public shaming.

Paedophile hunters say they are keeping the public safe, but family members of those who die say they are forced to pick up the pieces.

One woman whose father killed himself believes such groups are hindering justice.

But I wonder if this is the way to do it. These people are self appointed and untrained. Every now and then I get posts on my facebook. "Beware of Fred Smith is a convicted paedo now living in xxxxx St in our town."

Its very concerning. why should I believe a random post on the internet.What if the poster has a grudge against this person who is innocent ?

I do think that these people should hand over any evidence they have to the police.
I'd take a very close look some of the people behind the hunting.

Many times some of those people, and the leadership have pasts and worse, end up becoming what they claim to hate most. Obsessing over others can turn one's mind .. especially if there exists a predilection, which many hunters show. They tend to understand all too well, the minds of the ones they hunt

creepy

There are also way too many people convicted on "child molestation" for crimes involving fairly small age gaps.
fear people close to your families. Most abuse comes from relatives or close friends and associates.

what does that say about the parents and guardians of the children?

Many times some of those people, and the leadership have pasts and worse, end up becoming what they claim to hate most. Obsessing over others can turn one's mind .. especially if there exists a predilection, which many hunters show. They tend to understand all too well, the minds of the ones they hunt

creepy
Does this type of thing go on in the US ?

fear people close to your families. Most abuse comes from relatives or close friends and associates.

Nothing. What I was discussing was not really abuse, but people fucked by asshole prosecutors without any common sense, misusing laws to fuck innocent people for no reason.

creepy
Does this type of thing go on in the US ?

I believe Americans invented it and shipped it to the UK and Europe.

LOL

Nothing. What I was discussing was not really abuse, but people fucked by asshole prosecutors without any common sense, misusing laws to fuck innocent people for no reason.
Like the fake child abuse cases at daycare and nurseries?

I agree

I agree

Well, that too, but I was thinking more about 19 year old men, kissing 16 year old girls.

Wrong, but hardly pedophilia and not worthy of a life long mark of cain.

I agree

Well, that too, but I was thinking more about 19 year old men, kissing 16 year old girls.

16 is the legal age that teenagers can have sex. 16/19 ? Why is this considered wrong ?

I agree

16 is the legal age that teenagers can have sex. 16/19 ? Why is this considered wrong ?

Because some prosecutor decides to misuse the law.

I agree

How does that work ? There isnt a crime.

I agree

Technically it is. The 16 year old is a "child", the 19 year old is an "adult".

I've heard of cases where a disapproving family calls the cops on the boyfriend when he turns 18 for having relations with their daughter who is still underage.

Lawmakers write laws to put the hammer down on the worst offenders, then people with ill intent come along and put the hammer down on people who don't deserve it.

I agree

I've heard of cases where a disapproving family calls the cops on the boyfriend when he turns 18 for having relations with their daughter who is still underage.

Lawmakers write laws to put the hammer down on the worst offenders, then people with ill intent come along and put the hammer down on people who don't deserve it.
So is 16 not the age of consent in the US ?

Varies from state to state, and even if age of consent is reached, the man in question can be at risk for "corruption of a minor".

ON rare occasions, women or girls can be charged.

Eight pedos/pederasts/child abusers offed themselves....and I have not one fuck to give

Good riddance

Varies from state to state, and even if age of consent is reached, the man in question can be at risk for "corruption of a minor".

Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia

Its a very confusing picture. Its a straight 16 over here and there are no exceptions.

Reading this and kids can be active from the age of 13 in some places. That is far too young By the same token 17 is too old and 18 is a joke. I suspect that these laws get broken every night.

Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia

Its a very confusing picture. Its a straight 16 over here and there are no exceptions.

Reading this and kids can be active from the age of 13 in some places. That is far too young By the same token 17 is too old and 18 is a joke. I suspect that these laws get broken every night.

Of course they do. And selective enforcement is just one of the many injustices that come from that.

Forum List

Back