CDZ Views which you find inconsistent

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Toronado3800, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +589
    I find some political stances to be inconsistent with each other. Please post some others.

-Those against socialized medicine who want hospitals to continue treating everyone.

-Those against abortion who don't value the potential lives enough to raise those they want to save.

-Anyone who picked on Obama for his deficit and love the Reagan recovery.

-Those for small government who want to regulate my sex life.

-Environmentalists who won't let me store my old electric car batteries in their neighborhoods.

2. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,087
    and the most obvious of all -- those who claim they stand for women's rights and gay rights defending Islamists at every turn.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,571
    We aren't supposed to "appropriate" culture but blacks want to play Pro Sports.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SeaGal

SeaGal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +812
    Obama calling Bush unpatriotic and irresponsible for 4 Trillion in added debt, then went on to add 9 Trillion 'by hiz lonesome'.

Sen. Harry Reid commenting on Obama's light skin with no negro dialect unless he wants one accusing those who opposed Obama's policies of being racists.

Popular phrase during the Bush years, 'dissent is patriotic' morphing to 'dissent is racially motivated' during the Obama years.

Labeling mmgw skeptics as science deniers while denying the settled science of dna.

Advocating for abortion choice but not school choice.

Expressing concern over the plight of inner-city kids as long as the educational ticket out isn't written in the form of a voucher.

Lecturing America on health destroying obesity while allowing the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program funds to include the purchase of sugary drinks and salty snack foods.

That'll do - for now.

5. task0778

task0778 Silver Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,690
    Dems who are concerned about debt and deficits now that Obama is out of office.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,417
    Pro-lifers who eat meat and are for war and executions.

Those for small govt who want to stop you cross the road, drinking alcohol, taking drugs etc.

Those who are against welfare for poor people, but for the govt giving massive tax breaks and subsidies to the rich.

Those who shouted that the system should change before the election in November, and suddenly thought the system was amazing after the election.

Those who mistrust the US govt at home, and trust it 100% abroad.

Those who blame one president for something, and lord the next president for doing exactly the same thing.

7. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,495
    #1 is not inconsistent. Pro-life for the innocent does not equate to opposing the death penalty for the guilty and war is another story altogether.

The rest I agree with.

I would add:
    Those that do not trust the government to run anything or to limit their rights but suddenly trust the police unequivocally in almost any situation.

8. K9Buck

K9Buck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,062
    Saying you're for the American poor and working class Americans while simultaneously supporting open borders, sanctuary cities and unlimited immigration, legal or otherwise and protecting criminals from deportation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Tuatara

Tuatara Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +614
    This is one of the biggest misconceptions I have ever seen. I am against the religion of Islam. The people who practice this religion, Muslims, I am not against. I do not wish them all dead. I know that the overwhelming majority of them are peaceful. Like Christianity there are some over zealous radicals but that doesn't mean I paint the whole Muslim population as one type. That would be very bigoted and flat out wrong. Why is this so hard to comprehend by many? I know many Christians and Muslims who are against women's rights and gay issues. I will never defend their religion but I will defend their right to free speech and their right to live in this world.

10. K9Buck

K9Buck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,062
    Yea, anyone opposed to abortion is opposed to women's rights.