View offer × Opinions How we can combat climate change The world has until 2030 to drastically cut

Thanks for posting. The editorial is right on the money. Time to start looking at solutions like those proposed.

I not going to live like that, what's the point?

Move to North Korea asshole

Really, you're a Trumper and Trump has said he loves Lil Kim.

At any rate, if the idea of setting emission goals, preventing food waste, or encouraging alternative energy is living like North Korea, you are obviously totally and completely divorced from reality. Either that or you're just a snowflake.

LMFAO you twat...

What fucking universe do you live in?

Freedom is to choose between an a electric car and ICE car , raise you A/C as high as possible you dumb commie bastard

You are pathetically stupid. Setting standards is communistic? Do you believe in the rule of law? To think that freedom in your little mind is freedom to waste. Raise your A/c dumb ass, who cares. One thing is for sure you are a Trumpist in every sense of the word.

So you don't mind us outlawing abortion because it's murder?

So you think it's freedom now by telling me I can't eat meat, drink milk, the government gets to control the thermostat in our homes

That's freedom to you, el tardo?

Thanks for posting. The editorial is right on the money. Time to start looking at solutions like those proposed.

At any rate, if the idea of setting emission goals, preventing food waste, or encouraging alternative energy is living like North Korea, you are obviously totally and completely divorced from reality. Either that or you're just a snowflake.

LMFAO you twat...

Freedom is to choose between an a electric car and ICE car , raise you A/C as high as possible you dumb commie bastard

You are pathetically stupid. Setting standards is communistic? Do you believe in the rule of law? To think that freedom in your little mind is freedom to waste. Raise your A/c dumb ass, who cares. One thing is for sure you are a Trumpist in every sense of the word.

So you think it's freedom now by telling me I can't eat meat, drink milk, the government gets to control the thermostat in our homes

Who is taking away your freedom to eat meat, drink milk or regulate your thermostat? What is wrong with setting millage standards? Is that communistic? There are plenty of things where government regulates for the greater good. That is what environmental laws and standards are all about. The recommendations that were in your link, don't take your rights away. Encouraging electric cars takes your rights away how? Preventing food waste? How is that offensive? Really you are a typical hysterical Republican. Nothing you wrote makes sense. It is all hysteria. Regulating and making milk and dairy production more efficient is hardly taking anyone's rights away.

LMFAO you twat...

What's next they going to tell us who to marry, what type of haircuts we can have and you consider that freedom?

That's North Korea

BPP_CHP_170417korea_094JPG.jpg

LMFAO you twat...

Who is taking away your freedom to eat meat, drink milk or regulate your thermostat? What is wrong with setting millage standards? Is that communistic? There are plenty of things where government regulates for the greater good. That is what environmental laws and standards are all about. The recommendations that were in your link, don't take your rights away. Encouraging electric cars takes your rights away how? Preventing food waste? How is that offensive? Really you are a typical hysterical Republican. Nothing you wrote makes sense. It is all hysteria.

Read the fucking OP

LMFAO you twat...

Who is taking away your freedom to eat meat, drink milk or regulate your thermostat? What is wrong with setting millage standards? Is that communistic? There are plenty of things where government regulates for the greater good. That is what environmental laws and standards are all about. The recommendations that were in your link, don't take your rights away. Encouraging electric cars takes your rights away how? Preventing food waste? How is that offensive? Really you are a typical hysterical Republican. Nothing you wrote makes sense. It is all hysteria.

Read the fucking OP

I have and found some of the ideas worth considering. Now you should read it again and think about what they are recommending and throwing it out for consideration.

LMFAO you twat...

Read the fucking OP

I have and found some of the ideas worth considering. Now you should read it again and think about what they are recommending and throwing it out for consideration.

None of them, they are all silly and goes against our freedoms to live as we choose

Read the fucking OP

None of them, they are all silly and goes against our freedoms to live as we choose

Not to mention expensive, why should poor people subsidize rich people and there electric cars?

All people should chip in as they are able to save the world for us, our children and generations to come. If you want to blame someone for poor people being taxed to "subsidize" the wealthy, consider voting for someone besides the people who put this last tax cut for the wealthy into place. That is, Trump and his republican party.

PS, that should have been "THEIR electric cars"

LMFAO you twat...

Who is taking away your freedom to eat meat, drink milk or regulate your thermostat? What is wrong with setting millage standards? Is that communistic? There are plenty of things where government regulates for the greater good. That is what environmental laws and standards are all about. The recommendations that were in your link, don't take your rights away. Encouraging electric cars takes your rights away how? Preventing food waste? How is that offensive? Really you are a typical hysterical Republican. Nothing you wrote makes sense. It is all hysteria. Regulating and making milk and dairy production more efficient is hardly taking anyone's rights away.

This is the same knuckledragger mentality that wet its collective pants when Trans Fats were taken off the GRAS list.

omigod
hair-fire.gif
omigod The Thumb of Big Brudder, come to deny us heart attacks OMG....

Ideological drunkenness.

LMFAO you twat...

This is the same knuckledragger mentality that wet its collective pants when Trans Fats were taken off the GRAS list.

omigod
hair-fire.gif
omigod The Thumb of Big Brudder, come to deny us heart attacks OMG....

Ideological drunkenness.

So no freedom of choice asshole?

Thanks to you I can't get a real chocolate milk shake at McDonalds.

It has been long held by numerous SCOTUS decisions, that citizens of this nation do not have the freedom to harm or restrict the freedom of others. That is what you're trying to claim.

Asshole.

It has been long held by numerous SCOTUS decisions, that citizens of this nation do not have the freedom to harm or restrict the freedom of others. That is what you're trying to claim.

Asshole.

That's what the OP is claiming , you can't restrict my rights based on some computer model prediction 100 years in the future.

Fuck you and the horse you rode on.

What right of yours do you believe I want to restrict?

Freedom to live along joyful life, eat what I want to eat, low energy bills, low taxes, low cost of living.

What you propose is being like North Korea, the government micro manage your personal lives down to the type of haircut you get.

That's not living ...

Every man dies, but not every man lives

What right of yours do you believe I want to restrict?

Freedom to live along joyful life, eat what I want to eat, low energy bills, low taxes, low cost of living.

What you propose is being like North Korea, the government micro manage your personal lives down to the type of haircut you get.

That's not living ...

Every man dies, but not every man lives

First, you have a right to attempt to be happy. You have no guarantee to be happy.

You do not have an enumerated right to eat what you want, though that means little. No one is going to prosecute you for eating your lawn if you choose to do so. Obviously, you cannot eat humans or protected animals or proscribed or controlled drugs.

You do not have a right to low energy bills.

You do not have a right to low taxes. You could argue that the government has no right to tax us at all, but that's a different discussion.

You do not have a right to a low cost of living.

I think we all HAVE to pay more for energy because the cost of providing it to us is much higher than we have thought for many years. We need to start including what it is going to cost to deal with the consequences of whatever technology we use to produce that power.

Forum List

Back