View from an Indian American guy

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
I'm an Indian American (as in India). Not Native American.

Anyhow here is my view on the races in America:
Jews: greedy as heck, degenerate, control the media and banks, manipulate everyone else
Whites: think they own and rule the world, full of contradiction, hate everyone but want to "save" everyone as well
Blacks: whiny, aggressive, full of attitude, drugs/crime, blame everything on whitey, demand more and more even though they get everything
Mexicans: just work and work for the white man, passive aggressive, speak Spanish everywhere, fat and unfit, don't care about improving themselves, drugs/crime but not as much as blacks
Asians: studious, nerdy, repressed, keep your head down and work for the white man, boring, only associate with other Asians

Thanks for your time.

I'm surprised to find more races than I knew of. Indians are nothing if not creative.

Jews: greedy as heck, degenerate, control the media and banks, manipulate everyone else
Whites: think they own and rule the world, full of contradiction, hate everyone but want to "save" everyone as well
Blacks: whiny, aggressive, full of attitude, drugs/crime, blame everything on whitey, demand more and more even though they get everything
Mexicans: just work and work for the white man, passive aggressive, speak Spanish everywhere, fat and unfit, don't care about improving themselves, drugs/crime but not as much as blacks
Asians: studious, nerdy, repressed, keep your head down and work for the white man, boring, only associate with other Asians

Thanks for your time.

What about Indian Americans (as in India)?

Thanks for your time.

Yuh huh.
What's your view on blanket generalizations and stereotypes?

Thanks for your time.

What about Indian Americans (as in India)?

Indian American or ABCD ( american born confused desi)
can't figure out if they are American or Indian and speaking of repressed !!

Thanks for your time.
You're a dim witted racist, and we already had plenty. Please leave.

Actually I'm racially aware and quite intelligent.

Of course, you multicultural, "kumbaya" crowd claim to be tolerant and progressive and oh so smart, but you are the first to run and hide the moment you are surrounded by anybody of different race.

There's nothing more pathetic than a white American liberal. Losers who have no problem giving away their country.

Actually I'm racially aware and quite intelligent.

Of course, you multicultural, "kumbaya" crowd claim to be tolerant and progressive and oh so smart, but you are the first to run and hide the moment you are surrounded by anybody of different race.

There's nothing more pathetic than a white American liberal. Losers who have no problem giving away their country.

You just made points with me :)

I want you all to know. Just the other day I found myself completely surrounded by Blacks and I felt perfectly safe. For once in my almost 73 years I heard no moaning's and groaning's, no "victim" of the white man rants, no cries of protest, no police officer being threatened, no convenience store being robbed, no elderly couple being murdered, and the expletive "Mother F" was not uttered by a single Black mouth around me. Where was this, you want to know? Well, actually I walked through the Black section of a cemetery in Southern Alabama.

Forum List

Back