"View First Unread" -- which never is

At the page bar, it read:
< 12 20 21 22 23 24 > last

Oh, I didn't notice that before. I didn't realize you were that fucking stupid. That's the button to go to the last page of the thread. The button for the last unread post is a completely different button that doesn't appear anywhere when you're viewing the thread itself, but it only visible when viewing the forum, new posts, or subscriptions.

Sorry,I grossly overestimated your intelligence and didn't realize how stupid a question you were actually asking.

JB, what is your deal of late? You never used to be this ugly to people.

IMO, you owe Mags an apology.

Oh, I didn't notice that before. I didn't realize you were that fucking stupid. That's the button to go to the last page of the thread. The button for the last unread post is a completely different button that doesn't appear anywhere when you're viewing the thread itself, but it only visible when viewing the forum, new posts, or subscriptions.

Sorry,I grossly overestimated your intelligence and didn't realize how stupid a question you were actually asking.

:eek:

Typical. Madeline not seeing reality. He's been banned for being vulgar more times than you've posted.:lol:

Hey, I haven't killed anyone yet*. Let's just be thankful for that and get another round, okay?

You need not kill people to send them darts of hate and abuse JBeukema. I can understand it when in the heat of discussion on something one feels passionate about.

But this? Clearly you have an inner soul sickness. Someday the methods you use to expel the sickness onto others will not work and you will be alone with it.

I pray you find amelioration JBeukema. Others do not deserve your pain and the more you give it the more you will find it steepening within.

Hey, I haven't killed anyone yet*. Let's just be thankful for that and get another round, okay?

You need not kill people to send them darts of hate and abuse JBeukema. I can understand it when in the heat of discussion on something one feels passionate about.

But this? Clearly you have an inner soul sickness. Someday the methods you use to expel the sickness onto others will not work and you will be alone with it.

I pray you find amelioration JBeukema. Others do not deserve your pain and the more you give it the more you will find it steepening within.

In other words, he's entertaining.

In other words, he's entertaining.

In other words, you find him entertaining. :lol:

I have other words. :tongue:

But I'm an old fart. :p

Ironically, it was his post that made the most sense and I basically thanked him for it. Maybe he wanted a bow-down, so instead I got barking insults.

Forum List

Back