Vietnam:The fog of War or the smoke of propoganda

A

archangel

For all of you wonderful people in this forum who enjoy supporting the new move of the GOP to embrace The DNC liberals and give in to the temptation to
loosen up or is that lighten up as you so told me to do on numerous occassions...well I ask you this: Would Jackie Kennedy or Nancy Reagan have debased their husband during a time of war just to make the liberals feel better and to be accepted as "hey a girl just wants to have fun" sort of gal ?

I think not...they had class and a sense of humor...but never stooped to the level we are now seeing...Having said this please visit the link I have posted here...It will give you some insight as to where I was comming from and where I am going... saying a little humor can and will have a impact on the war we are now engadged in...Being a Vietnam era veteran I noticed the decline in support for a war we were winning...yes congress did respond to comments Jane"Hanoi"Fonda made in North Vietnam as well as Lt.Kerry...Jane said she was just having fun with the NVA during her infamous tour...did it give the enemy a boost ya bet your butt it did...so please do not say compare this to the First Ladies humor...we have covered this issue enough...
just wanted you to see why veterans have a different approach to the thought process...

enjoy: www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/5/2/143429.shtml

:banned:

archangel said:
well I ask you this: Would Jackie Kennedy or Nancy Reagan have debased their husband during a time of war just to make the liberals feel better and to be accepted as "hey a girl just wants to have fun" sort of gal ?

they didn't need to

regan made fun of himself and kennedy fucked everything that moved :huh:

manu1959 said:
they didn't need to

regan made fun of himself and kennedy fucked everything that moved :huh:

You were paying attention..I'm proud of you! :cool:

manu1959 said:
ya i am like that....sorry to spoil your fun

You did not spoil my fun..I like it when people pay attention...some only see what they want to see...others like you see between the lines..just hope more in here do in the future! :thup:

archangel said:
You did not spoil my fun..I like it when people pay attention...some only see what they want to see...others like you see between the lines..just hope more in here do in the future! :thup:

don't quite have you figured out yet...are you a blue dot or a red dot?

manu1959 said:
don't quite have you figured out yet...are you a blue dot or a red dot?

Very conservative registered American Independent..do not subscribe to the GOP or DNC agendas have own opinions!

archangel said:
Very conservative registered American Independent..do not subscribe to the GOP or DNC agendas have own opinions!

interesting would not have gotten that from you posts....

Mr. P said:
What the hell does the first lady making jokes about her husband have to do with a war 30 years ago? I don't get it.:rolleyes:

I asked in the post to not compare the First ladies jokes..this was already covered in another post..If you do not get the jest of this post I am truly sorry..Stay tuned I am sure others will take your lead or their own perspective..
Have a great night though..I'm about ready for dinner and bed...bye! :halo:

archangel said:
I asked in the post to not compare the First ladies jokes..this was already covered in another post..If you do not get the jest of this post I am truly sorry......

Wow..I missed that part, even after three reads...I need new glasses I guess, Sorry.:cuckoo:

manu1959 said:
so grab a glass and drop trou (how the hell do you spell trou?)

Trow' (This is a shortened word, a contraction. The word it comes from is trowsers. Therefore you would put an apostrophe into the word where the missing letters are.)

:scratch:

We need an egghead smilie....

:D

I made this same statement, though not as long and detailed in another thread. It needs to be restated periodically to get it back into the perspective it belongs in and out of the revised history books.

In actuality there were two Vietnam Wars. The first involved the French and then the US. It ended in Aug. of 72 with the peace Accords. The second war started when the north invaded the south, breaking the treaty in a surprise attack after their allies the demoncratic run congress of our country cut off all the aid to the South Vietnamese.

Viet war 1 America wins and goes home.

Viet war 2 North Vietnam and US Congress win.

If you really look closely at the real history you can understand why I REALLY HATE liberals.

Forum List

Back