Vietnam demands Monsanto pays compensation for Agent Orange victims

Defoliating the jungles in order to expose the enemy was a nessesary evil at that time in history. We had victims on our side as well from that crap, and if anything we ought to be seeking compensation from Vietnam for putting us in that situation to begin with.

Do these countries think that Obama is still in the Whitehouse ?? We don't have an apologist in the white house anymore, so they best just move on with their lives by not creating wars for other people to fight for them. That is the best healing any nation can accomplish in their futures.

First we should compensate our own veterans (and their families) for the damages done by Agent Orange.

Defoliating the jungles in order to expose the enemy was a nessesary evil at that time in history. We had victims on our side as well from that crap, and if anything we ought to be seeking compensation from Vietnam for putting us in that situation to begin with.

Do these countries think that Obama is still in the Whitehouse ?? We don't have an apologist in the white house anymore, so they best just move on with their lives by not creating wars for other people to fight for them. That is the best healing any nation can accomplish in their futures.
Chemical warfare is only disgusting if Assad or Sadaam are doing it ?

Originally posted by beagle9
We don't have an apologist in the white house anymore, so they best just move on with their lives by not creating wars for other people to fight for them.

The only country who created a war in Vietnam was France by setting up a puppet state in Cochinchina.

most of the victims of agent orange are dead. are they paying the families.. my father died at 54...from lung cancer...he was a smoker but he was exposed to agent orange more than once in his two tours....

and what of the families of those who died early..what do they get?

Chemical warfare is only disgusting if Assad or Sadaam are doing it ?

Drunk already?

Clearly you went to public schools as you can't distinguish between defoliant and weapon darling.

most of the victims of agent orange are dead. are they paying the families.. my father died at 54...from lung cancer...he was a smoker but he was exposed to agent orange more than once in his two tours....

and what of the families of those who died early..what do they get?

Thanks for your father's service to my country.

Last edited:
Vietnam demands Monsanto pays compensation for Agent Orange victims

Monsanto is known as a producer of genetically modified products and herbicides.
At the same time, the press reluctantly recalls that this company produced chemical weapons for use in Vietnam.

We should take after Obammy and send a planeload of compensation:

B-52.jpg

no need to thank me...my father was a warrior it was in his blood.

if you go to ft bragg nc let me know and you can put flowers on his grave...i will give you his name and the location of the grave..simple as that...but alas he is dead..why not just donate to the disabled vets ...or do a kindness for a vet...that would be the thanks for all and any vets...

growing up in a military family has harden me

i think chemical warfare is wrong....it leaves lasting damages that go beyond the moment...maybe you need a few bong rips..to realize that reality....

i never said it was used as a weapon on our own troops intentionally ....our troops were simply what is called i guess collateral damage in these events....it is my understanding....it was dropped when called for by troops on the ground...

i think chemical warfare is wrong....it leaves lasting damages that go beyond the moment...maybe you need a few bong rips..to realize that reality....

Was agent orange used as a weapon?

Why don't you reply to my post so I get notified. Otherwise I will likely never know....

I have likely smoked at least a lifetimes worth of pot - in the past.

Isn't that a chemical weapon on your lungs and body?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back