Vietcong Honors Kerry In Museum??

eh i'd consider that propaganda.

that and his reason for doing what he did vs this "tribute" n. vietnam made, are two different stories. he didn't fight for the north vietnamese, i believe he was fighting for the troops.

but that can be perceived in different ways, which is evident.

to me, this is about as effective as saying the world leaders want bush out of office. its all perception and interpretation.

my uncle was happy kerry did what he did. he was a vet and shared some of the same views he expressed to congress. *shrug* there were a LOT of people in vietnam and they all have their own story.

/.02

Mainframe said:
eh i'd consider that propaganda.

that and his reason for doing what he did vs this "tribute" n. vietnam made, are two different stories. he didn't fight for the north vietnamese, i believe he was fighting for the troops.

but that can be perceived in different ways, which is evident.

to me, this is about as effective as saying the world leaders want bush out of office. its all perception and interpretation.

my uncle was happy kerry did what he did. he was a vet and shared some of the same views he expressed to congress. *shrug* there were a LOT of people in vietnam and they all have their own story.

/.02

However NONE of them has run for president

Sorry Main but the idea that Communists are honoring Kerry in their museum does not make me comfortable in the least bit. He is running for the trust of America during a time of war...........These things do not motivate me to want to team up with this guy.

Bonnie said:
Sorry Main but the idea that Communists are honoring Kerry in their museum does not make me comfortable in the least bit. He is running for the trust of America during a time of war...........These things do not motivate me to want to team up with this guy.

I totally understand you view. I can see it from your perspective.

In my thinking, I think its all just propaganda. I mean even if they did make that, I highly doubt Kerry was trying to help N. Vietnam's regime.

I dont think this would affect my vote, cause to me it's a bit petty and debateable, but I could see how it affects others.

Good point Bonnie.

If what John Kerry did got his picture as a hero to the Viet Cong in their museum, what is even worse is the results of what he did. I firmly believe there are names on a granite wall in Washington, D.C that would not be there if it were not for John Kerry's actions following his four month stint in Vietman. He has blood on his hands because of his actions, and he is not man enough to own up to it!

Mainframe said:
I totally understand you view. I can see it from your perspective.

In my thinking, I think its all just propaganda. I mean even if they did make that, I highly doubt Kerry was trying to help N. Vietnam's regime.

I dont think this would affect my vote, cause to me it's a bit petty and debateable, but I could see how it affects others.

Good point Bonnie.

Im sure in his mind, Kerry thought he was helping to bring an end to the war. In fact he did. Unfortunately, the damage he cause to America is immeasurable. The innumerable POW's and soldiers he helped to demoralize. The anger he helped to breed in this country from the left towards members of our military through his lies. This is not an honorable man. People make a big deal about Bush's actions when he did drugs as a young man. However he has repented for those sins. Kerry has never felt that he owed an apology to the American soldiers that fought in Vietnam.

insein said:
Im sure in his mind, Kerry thought he was helping to bring an end to the war. In fact he did. Unfortunately, the damage he cause to America is immeasurable. The innumerable POW's and soldiers he helped to demoralize. The anger he helped to breed in this country from the left towards members of our military through his lies. This is not an honorable man. People make a big deal about Bush's actions when he did drugs as a young man. However he has repented for those sins. Kerry has never felt that he owed an apology to the American soldiers that fought in Vietnam.

Funny you should say that, because today Kerry is saying how proud he is of his actions post vietnam.

insein said:

He didnt just damage America. Because of our pull out of vietnam over 21 million people were slaughtered by communist regimes.

Bonnie,

The truth of the matter is that there is a photograph of Kerry meeting with high ranking officials in Paris hanging in a Museum in North Korea...the label beside it thanks GI's like Kerry for their actions against the illegal US war against them.

(I can find the exact words on the label if anyone really cares...just being lazy at the moment)

That is fact, undisputable, his photo is there in that museum, along with Jane Fonda's and others.

Now what is disputed is whether Kerry thought that he was helping the enemy at the cost of his fellow troops, whether he thought he was helping his fellow troops, whether he thought he was helping himself and to hell with the enemy or his fellow troops, or some combination of the three...

I remember a mini series about Vietnam as told by men who were there, and included with that was footage was images of Helicopters flying out at the last minute as the Vietcong were marching into( Hanoi I guess it was), there were Vietnamese people hanging onto the bottom of those helicopters, eventually falling to their deaths just to try to escape because they KNEW what was coming. I will never forget those images!

hey Bonnie you seeme like a well informed idividual, what made you interested in Kerry's platform and what views do you haave on bushundefinedundefined

I guess the Vietcong forgot the millions of other Americans that were protesting at the time.

I remember a mini series about Vietnam as told by men who were there, and included with that was footage was images of Helicopters flying out at the last minute as the Vietcong were marching into( Hanoi I guess it was), there were Vietnamese people hanging onto the bottom of those helicopters, eventually falling to their deaths just to try to escape because they KNEW what was coming. I will never forget those images!

I remember a show that came on the History channel where 2 airliners were sent to Hanoi to pick up as many vietnamese women and children that was possible.

It turned out that the only people that went onto those airplanes that day were a few hundred soldiers who wanted to get the hell out of Vietnam as quickly as possible.

War is hell. There was nothing honorable that went on in Vietnam, or at least those soldiers in South Vietnam that day did not feel so.

Because of our pull out of vietnam over 21 million people were slaughtered by communist regimes.

Oh so now Kerry is responsible for 21 million deaths?! Are they not in any way related to Nixon's failed policies?

PJ:

Nixon's failed policies? Yeah, he really screwed up that lovely war that was handed to him by the genius, LBJ!

I remember being at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds in the Fall of 1964 to Hear Lyndon Johnson give a campaign speech. Regarding the Vietnam Conflict Johnson said, and I quote, "I will not send American boys to fight Asian boys wars". That has stuck with me all these years.

The joke at the time of the build-up for the war in Vietnam was "They said if I voted for Barry Goldwater there would be war in Vietnam. I voted for Goldwater, and sure enough there is a war."

This is an example how you can not trust democrat candidates. They will say anything, do anything and take any position in order to to gain, or retain power. This includes Kerry. It is why they are dangerous to our liberty!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back