Videographed Proof Ron Paul started Tea Party Not Establishments Cain who OPPOSES him

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
This exposes our criminal media like nothing else: these hypocrite criminals CNN/FOX NEWS allowed a cockroach Herman Cain who opposes Ron Paul to make a "tea party response to presidents state of the union address:
This is TREASON by the establishment, please get this message out!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bNiDx7qTjA]The Tea Party Started In 2007 And Ron Paul Is The Godfather - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Why are you upset? The Tea Party people who supported Cain have switched to Dr. Paul. Even the owner of the Herman Cain online website is now a supporter of Paul.

And he even commends Dr. Paul for defending Cain over the media onslaught against Cain.

The MSM have never been kind to Paul. I don't think it will change now.

Oh and may I recommend you try decaf. It might calm you down enough to put things in perspective. Treason is a tad over the top.:lol:

But for your FYI:

Now that Herman Cain has dropped out of the race our new candidate is.....
« on: December 03, 2011, 11:46:45 AM »

Now that Herman Cain has dropped out of the race our new candidate is..... Congressman Ron Paul.

Ron Paul was the only candidate that actually had remorse for how the media treated Herman Cain and the alleged affairs, I will always thank him for showing resptect in that nauture, with that said.

I had always liked a lot of what Ron Paul advocates, I don't agree with him on everything but probably 90%.

I am going to encourage all Ron Paul suppoters to come here and openly support Ron Paul for he is now my new official candidate for President.

Anyone that isn't 4-5 years old on this board and actually pays attention already knows Paul started that movement. Then it was hijacked by Koch. And now it is toast with crumbs all over the country.

I wanted to add that I think it is far better that the MSM keep ignoring Dr. Paul.

Fires up his base to no end.

Anyone that isn't 4-5 years old on this board and actually pays attention already knows Paul started that movement. Then it was hijacked by Koch. And now it is toast with crumbs all over the country.
You are absolutely right.

Why are you upset? The Tea Party people who supported Cain have switched to Dr. Paul. Even the owner of the Herman Cain online website is now a supporter of Paul.

And he even commends Dr. Paul for defending Cain over the media onslaught against Cain.

Oh and may I recommend you try decaf. It might calm you down enough to put things in perspective. Treason is a tad over the top.:lol:

But for your FYI:

Now that Herman Cain has dropped out of the race our new candidate is..... Congressman Ron Paul.

Ron Paul was the only candidate that actually had remorse for how the media treated Herman Cain and the alleged affairs, I will always thank him for showing resptect in that nauture, with that said.

I had always liked a lot of what Ron Paul advocates, I don't agree with him on everything but probably 90%.

I am going to encourage all Ron Paul suppoters to come here and openly support Ron Paul for he is now my new official candidate for President.

I SPECIFICALLY heard Herman Cain say on CNN several days ago that he does NOT endorse Ron Paul while he said he endorses any of the 3 Romney, Gingrich or Santorum... but NOT Ron Paul. I heard him say this on CNN. can not find a video now, but this is NOT a LIE!!!!!!!!

No I do not drink coffee, and no I do not need to calm down. I am totaly outraged by hypocrisy. this is nothing short of treason. problem with America is just that - people were too easy going like a fat pig, and the parasites keep biting it. I am ready to burn all the parasites and I don't care if some try to bite back or even kill me.

The buzz that I'm getting is that Cain will endorse Dr. Paul. I have no idea where people are getting the idea that they are enemies.

Certainly when Cain was in the race they took shots at each other. Hell's bells that's what they are supposed to do. That's just competing to be the nominee.

Dr. Paul even put out the most gracious statement when Herman suspended his campaign.

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul released the following statement concerning Herman Cain’s suspension of his campaign for the presidency. Below please find brief comments from Congressman Paul:

“Herman Cain brought energy and enthusiasm to the Republican nominating process, as well as a unique perspective on many domestic issues important to voters such as tax code reform and a pro-growth agenda favorable to the private sector.

“In light of his suspension of campaign activities, I want to wish Herman success in his future endeavors.”

But for your FYI:

I SPECIFICALLY heard Herman Cain say on CNN several days ago that he does NOT endorse Ron Paul while he said he endorses any of the 3 Romney, Gingrich or Santorum... but NOT Ron Paul. I heard him say this on CNN. can not find a video now, but this is NOT a LIE!!!!!!!!

No I do not drink coffee, and no I do not need to calm down. I am totaly outraged by hypocrisy. this is nothing short of treason. problem with America is just that - people were too easy going like a fat pig, and the parasites keep biting it. I am ready to burn all the parasites and I don't care if some try to bite back or even kill me.

Good grief. I'm funnin with ya!!!

I think Cain would be a fool not to back Paul after all his supporters swung to Dr. Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_jQzz4PX8&lc=pPc8x_R96saBaFve1_tVo2feA84zd5MsGX9TnUJEdzQ&context=G2ed4d75FAAAAAAAAAAA&feature=g-all]FN: "Ron Paul Is To The Tea Party Movement What Neil Young Was To Grunge, The Godfather" - YouTube[/ame]

The buzz that I'm getting is that Cain will endorse Dr. Paul. I have no idea where people are getting the idea that they are enemies.

Certainly when Cain was in the race they took shots at each other. Hell's bells that's what they are supposed to do. That's just competing to be the nominee.

Dr. Paul even put out the most gracious statement when Herman suspended his campaign
I am talking about AFTER Herman Cain dropped out, his interview with CNN's wolf Blitser about 3-4 days ago. it does not matter what Ron Paul said, it's what Herman Cain said.
FOUND THE LINK:
1:10 into the link: "I like 3 of the 4" and 1:30 into the link:
so you can tune down your charm now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPGIt2T35H8]Herman Cain endorses 'we the people' - YouTube[/ame]

Look at Mitts background. What draws the GOP to this silver spooner?

Say what you want but a Community Organizer knows more about America than a some guy with Swiss accounts.

Face it. You can not be an establishment insider and put any endorsement on Ron Paul. He is absolutely threatening to their power grip. Gonna have to accept that this is the end of what he stands for in this country. Cain worked on the Kansas City Federal Reserve Board. He's a complete insider.

Forum List

Back