Video>>us Troops Kill Wounded Iraqi

MS36

I am the board idiot
Jan 4, 2004
AND YOU THOUGHT AMERICANS WERE THE GOOD GUYS???

This graphic video shows American troops shooting a wounded Iraqi on the ground and then CHEERING THEIR KILL>>>>FVKED UP SIIIIIIIICK
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5365.htm

One of the troops tells "how "good" it made him feel to kill another human being>>> VERY EVIL!!!

WAR CRIMES ARE BEING COMMITTED BY BUSH AND HIS MERCINARY ARMY>>>AND THEY'RE GETTING AWAY WITH COLD BLOODED MURDER!!!
TAKE THEM ALL TO A WORLD COURT FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY NOW!!!

Support your fvked up troops America>>>your tax dollars are killing babies, children women and men!!!

BUSH AND HIS PAID MERCINARY SOLDIERS HAVE KILLED OVER 30,000 IRAQIS AND AFGHANIS WHICH IS MORE HUMANS KILLED THAN ALL THE TERRORIST ACTS IN THE WORLD COMBINED!!!

STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS BY ANYONE

Originally posted by MS36
BUSH AND HIS PAID MERCINARY SOLDIERS HAVE KILLED OVER 30,000 IRAQIS AND AFGHANIS WHICH IS MORE HUMANS KILLED THAN ALL THE TERRORIST ACTS IN THE WORLD COMBINED!!!

Rather than laugh again at your inane ramblings, let me ask you to backup the portion I've quoted. Did you just make this up, or do you have something to offer to backup your claim?

Oy.

Rambling semi-articulate hysteria doesn't help a misguided message at all.

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Why are so many people who enjoy the benefits of freedom so unappreciative of the struggle to attain and protect it?

You would be more credible, kiddo, if you spent an equal amount of energy protesting the totalitarian cretins who murder, rape and torture their subjects. Consider the mass graves being found throughout Iraq. It was not the U.S. who killed those people.

Originally posted by MS36
AND YOU THOUGHT AMERICANS WERE THE GOOD GUYS???

This graphic video shows American troops shooting a wounded Iraqi on the ground and then CHEERING THEIR KILL>>>>FVKED UP SIIIIIIIICK
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5365.htm

One of the troops tells "how "good" it made him feel to kill another human being>>> VERY EVIL!!!

WAR CRIMES ARE BEING COMMITTED BY BUSH AND HIS MERCINARY ARMY>>>AND THEY'RE GETTING AWAY WITH COLD BLOODED MURDER!!!
TAKE THEM ALL TO A WORLD COURT FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY NOW!!!

STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS BY ANYONE

The men cheering are keeping Iraqi and other terrorists from killing you and your family. You ought to be grateful, but
I guess I should stop expecting that.

So these guys get car bombed everyday and should be expected NOT to feel good when one of the thugs get theirs??

What do they care?? They've got their 79, or whatever, virgins waiting for them.

Besides, how in the heck do you know that the single person interview is even related to the image of the person being shot?

OH, because Communist News Network said it did?

The current trend seems to be planes.
Oh. And vans.

You only need a few.

Or did you perhaps miss 9/11?

4 planes, 19 supposed hijackers. not a one of them from Iraq, or so its alleged.

really, its a far cry from making the argument that our troops are in iraq to 1) protect us from the big bad meanies coming from iraq and 2) that they are defending our freedom, as if husseins red army was on the march to our front doorstep.

If you could prevent another 9/11, would you do it or would
you wait for 9/11 to happen?

what allowed 9/11 to happen in the first place? faulty intelligence, correct? so why don't we fix whats broken instead of causing unnecessary death and destruction?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
4 planes, 19 supposed hijackers. not a one of them from Iraq, or so its alleged.

really, its a far cry from making the argument that our troops are in iraq to 1) protect us from the big bad meanies coming from iraq and 2) that they are defending our freedom, as if husseins red army was on the march to our front doorstep.

9/11 is not the only terrorist attack to occur about which we should be/are concerned.

There is ample evidence that Saddam funded suicide bomber attacks in Israel and that AQ trained operatives within Iraq.

9/11 is not the only terrorist attack to occur about which we should be/are concerned.

no doubt, where was our intelligence apparatus there?

There is ample evidence that Saddam funded suicide bomber attacks in Israel and that AQ trained operatives within Iraq.

saddam funded the bomber? or pay off the family afterwards? a little bit of spin there, you think? and the slight reports i've heard about AQ training in iraq were in the kurdish territory, was it not? an area not really controlled by hussein

Paying off the family afterwards is paying off the bomber. The bomber is dead - the heirs receive the payment.

There is other evidence that AQ operatives were trained in non-Kurdish controlled areas of Iraq.

In any case, Israel is an ally of the U.S., and I believe we have an ethical responsibility to assist them in thwarting externally supported attacks within their borders.

New Topics

Forum List

Back