Video--us Slaughtered 3000 Afghani Prisoners Of War

MS36

I am the board idiot
Jan 4, 2004
http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000221.html

President Bush didn't show this video to Americans. Bush never told Americans and the world about this insane, perverted dispicable act committed by the US military.There was no investigation by the US government into this heinous crime committed by US military forces in Afghanistan. You don't even hear very much about what the US is still doing in Afghanistan.

The only reason US troops are in Afghanistan is to protect the building of the multi billion dollar Trans-Afghani pipeline that will be used to transport the TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF OIL in the Caspian Sea to market. UNOCAL, a huge American OIL corporation, thanks all the American troops who died and continue to die in Afghanistan so the owners of UNOCAL will be able to make multi-billions of dollars once the Trans-Afghani pipeline is completed.

President Bush has done a great job for UNOCAL, but he's not telling the American people about the Trans-Afghani pipeline and how many millions of dollars UNOCAL, Haliburton Corporation and all the other OIL corporations are contributing to his campaign for President.

STOP THE UNNECESSARY WARS FOR PROFIT
MAKE PEACE
IT'S A BETTER WAY TO LIVE

Think he got lost on his way to another forum? Let's hope so. Say maybe ANSWER'S?

These people aer so sincere they even want to charge you to see the trailer of the documentary! WOW, such honorable and caring folks! lol

If it were true, do you think I would buy a copy? Why, so the gov't could track me down and kill me like they supposedly did with everybody else related to this movie.

I just love shams like this that are sooooo easy to expose. A good liberal would never charge for the masses to see an atrocity such as this one claims!

Another nice try by the left that falls ways short. You guys better get better at this on Bush is going to win in a - can you say - LANDSLIDE!

crackpipe.gif

We're supposed to trust the word of the guy who proudly proclaims that he started the 1st Gore 2000 website? That's a non biased source.

MS, you need to up your medication.

after watching, I'd say it was worth the download. the documentary from a canadian newscorp does implicate the US along with the northern aliance. that is to say, that US special forces appear to have approved of the treatment or at least allowed it and covered it up as best they could. the vid provides a level of detail above the brief news coverage at the time of occurence and the descriptions are vivid tho there are no overly graphic images, just a few dead at the first fort with their hands still tied behind their back and some bones out in the dessert. the initial killing at the first fort was in response to an attempted revolt but the worse actions are in the methods used to transport them to the other prison. incidentally, the group of prisoners was the one that included john walker lindt. war, after all, is hell...

I'm not sure which is more insulting - that some troglodyte would post this kind of crap or that they think that others are stupid enough to believe it.

What the heck is this crap about? You think if this really happened it would be on websites rather than all over the news media?

Originally posted by MS36
http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000221.html

President Bush didn't show this video to Americans. Bush never told Americans and the world about this insane, perverted dispicable act committed by the US military.There was no investigation by the US government into this heinous crime committed by US military forces in Afghanistan. You don't even hear very much about what the US is still doing in Afghanistan.

The only reason US troops are in Afghanistan is to protect the building of the multi billion dollar Trans-Afghani pipeline that will be used to transport the TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF OIL in the Caspian Sea to market. UNOCAL, a huge American OIL corporation, thanks all the American troops who died and continue to die in Afghanistan so the owners of UNOCAL will be able to make multi-billions of dollars once the Trans-Afghani pipeline is completed.

President Bush has done a great job for UNOCAL, but he's not telling the American people about the Trans-Afghani pipeline and how many millions of dollars UNOCAL, Haliburton Corporation and all the other OIL corporations are contributing to his campaign for President.

STOP THE UNNECESSARY WARS FOR PROFIT
MAKE PEACE
IT'S A BETTER WAY TO LIVE

Woo hooo you go girl!:rolleyes: WTF????

Originally posted by freeandfun1
These people aer so sincere they even want to charge you to see the trailer of the documentary! WOW, such honorable and caring folks! lol

If it were true, do you think I would buy a copy? Why, so the gov't could track me down and kill me like they supposedly did with everybody else related to this movie.

I just love shams like this that are sooooo easy to expose. A good liberal would never charge for the masses to see an atrocity such as this one claims!

Another nice try by the left that falls ways short. You guys better get better at this on Bush is going to win in a - can you say - LANDSLIDE!

You just shush up and share some of dat ganja you've been bogarting.:p:

Forum List

Back