VIDEO: TOURISTS DANCING IN FRONT OF A MOSQUE IN ISFAHAN, IRAN

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
We don’t know who took this video, but we’re sure this is the coolest Tango dance video in front of a Mosque you'll ever see! The stunning mosques of Isfahan are among the most beautiful and interesting in the world.
Video: Tourists dancing in front of a Mosque In Isfahan, Iran

00:00
01:26

Isfahan Imam Mosque (Jameh Abbasi Mosque)
Multicolored mosaic tiles and calligraphic inscriptions decorate the interior of Iran’s Imam Mosque. No wonder it deserves to belong in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites list and be known as one of the most beautiful sites to see around the world. It is regarded as one of the masterpieces of Persian architecture.

Last edited:
I'm 99.9% sure that the video was staged. They danced first, and then later the music was added in. This is how American audiences are so easily fooled by their "news" TV, whether it is CNN or Fox news, they don't understand how easy it is to manipulate reality.

For instance, in this video, the music these men are dancing to, is not the original recording. Obviously.

The original music they are dancing to is SOO boring. However, this music makes the video entertaining and hilarious, fun to watch.

(edit; Ooops, yeah, I looked at the original, I didn't see that. lol :tongue:)

Last edited:
I'm 99.9% sure that the video was staged. They danced first, and then later the music was added in. This is how American audiences are so easily fooled by their "news" TV, whether it is CNN or Fox news, they don't understand how easy it is to manipulate reality.

For instance, in this video, the music these men are dancing to, is not the original recording. Obviously.

The original music they are dancing to is SOO boring. However, this music makes the video entertaining and hilarious, fun to watch.

no its not fake.
this video was mixed.

watch this video.

I thought the original music that they were dancing to in front of the mosque was better than that techno-trash that they edited into the YOUTUBE video. I guess it is personal taste.

What I meant by staged is the scene wasn't real, the music didn't match the scene. It was "inauthentic."

I don't like when inauthentic realities are foisted upon me.

What I meant by staged is the scene wasn't real, the music didn't match the scene. It was "inauthentic."

I don't like when inauthentic realities are foisted upon me.
Me too, "the american dream" and "capitalism" come to mind.

We don’t know who took this video, but we’re sure this is the coolest Tango dance video in front of a Mosque you'll ever see! The stunning mosques of Isfahan are among the most beautiful and interesting in the world.

Multicolored mosaic tiles and calligraphic inscriptions decorate the interior of Iran’s Imam Mosque. No wonder it deserves to belong in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites list and be known as one of the most beautiful sites to see around the world. It is regarded as one of the masterpieces of Persian architecture.

If this video is real they were really brave! I'm not sure but maybe it's not even legal dancing in a mosque :)
By the way this mosque is really amazing! A true piece of art 039.gif

If this video is real they were really brave! I'm not sure but maybe it's not even legal dancing in a mosque :)
By the way this mosque is really amazing! A true piece of art View attachment 123419

if they did it in sunni country especially near mosque. they werent alive now.

Forum List

Back