Video: Terrorist whines about Fox News

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I’ll leave you to guess whether the audience applauded. Remember, by some leading leftist lights, FNC is “worse than Al Qaeda.” Think of this as a “terrorist” calling out the real terrorists.
WaPo covered this last night and, for once, challenged his assertion that the Weathermen never killed anyone — parenthetically. Exit question: Does attempting to blow up a dance hall filled with U.S. soldiers count, or are they the “real terrorists” too? Exit answer via WaPo: “‘As long as I’ve opened the door about terrorism, let me say one other thing,’ Ayers added, before saying several other things — such as the Sept. 11 attacks were ‘vile,’ but the ‘flattening of Fallujah’ by the U.S. military was also a form of ‘terrorism.’”

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/18/video-terrorist-whines-about-fox-news/

oh,, poor baby terrorist been demonized.. oh boo hoo

Last edited:
LOL... Yeah, Fox News has been dishonest... don't ya know?

Ya see Fox News said that Bill Ayers was a foundign member of the Weather Underground, a 1960s Counter Revolutionary group which bombed the US Pentagon and several Police stations, killing numerous innocent people... and that Ayers had avoided life in prison by a decision handed down by a liberal judge which rejected key elements of the evidence which the Feds had on Ayers on several technicalities, regarding search warrants and such...

OH WAIT! That is INCONTESTABLE FACT...

I have heard Ayers and Hussein say repeatedly that Fox News has been dishonest and I've NOT ONCE HEARD THEM SAY WHAT IT IS SPECIFICALLY THAT FOX NEWS HAS DISHONEST ABOUT!

And the reason is that THEY CAN'T SAY BECAUSE TO SAY, WOULD LEAVE THEM EXPOSED AS LIARS! But hey... what communist isn't?

you mean this?

the most violent Weather Underground bombings occured after the Vietnamese ceasefire agreement

You forgot the predicate verbiage indicator …
6jbu8y

Do you guys even know anything about Bill Ayers other then "In 1969 he co-founded the radical left organization the Weather Underground, which conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s."?

Ever heard of this?
"He is now a professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, holding the titles of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar."

All that does is point out the fact that academia is tolerant of those who hate and kill Americans.

Wow. That's certainly news.

Forum List

Back