Video Signs For Demonstrations

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Planned Parenthood is still using tax dollars to perform abortions under the guise of “women’s health.” On the other hand, baby-lovers demonstrated in a blizzard without getting a penny from the federal government. No matter. I love the message and the sign-carriers:

IMG_05671-800x420.jpg

http://dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_05671-800x420.jpg

35 of the Most Interesting Signs at the March for Life
Mariana Barillas / January 22, 2016

Now, if only a pro-baby wiz could invent a large, lightweight, battery-operated, tv screen that could be carried at baby-love demonstrations. Whatever “woman’s health” video Planned Parenthood might come up with it cannot defeat this:

Planned Parenthood is still using tax dollars to perform abortions under the guise of “women’s health.” On the other hand, baby-lovers demonstrated in a blizzard without getting a penny from the federal government. No matter. I love the message and the sign-carriers:

IMG_05671-800x420.jpg

Now, if only a pro-baby wiz could invent a large, lightweight, battery-operated, tv screen that could be carried at baby-love demonstrations. Whatever “woman’s health” video Planned Parenthood might come up with it cannot defeat this:

Dear Flanders one of my favorite prolife advocates is Juda Myers who actually donates and raises the money herself
for mothers abandoned by family for having and keeping their children conceived by rape and incest.

Flanders, I know you mean well,
but how many of these signs and videos actually help a mother in distress FINANCIALLY

When my friend Juda asks for help for these mothers, people even prolife preachers won't give a dime.
They just want to preach, but most of them back down on the issue of rape and incest.
Home <-- webpage for nonprofit "Choices4life.org"

I'm prochoice, and I bought a $400 ad for Juda's nonprofit fundraiser to advertise THE NURTURING NETWORK and promote Catholic prolife businesswoman Mary Cunningham Agee (who founded her own national nonprofit network to actually PROVIDE medical, financial, educational and job support for mothers under pressure to abort their babies if they didn't get help!)

WHERE'S THE HELP???

YOU CAN PREACH ALL YOU WANT TO ABOUT BABIES
BUT WHERE'S THE FINANCIAL HELP
WHEN THE MOTHERS ARE BEGGING

SHOW THEM THE MONEY, NOT A BUNCH OF PROTEST SIGNS AND VIDEOS ABOUT BABIES!!!

Flanders If you really care about this issue, why not help organize local and national campaigns for
THE NURTURING NETWORK to promote REAL choices for women instead of just PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
Don't you think abortion would be wiped out overnight if women knew where to go for real longterm help, not just an abortion?

WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER SEE ON BILLBOARDS?
A toll-free number and website for women to get help? 1-866-TNN-4MOM The Nurturing Network
Or a bunch of preaching about babies that doesn't pay any bills?

Do you get the difference it makes if you are serious about helping women
being HARASSED by partners and family to abort their pregnancies,
under pressures from all sides -- financial and career, social and school?

The difference between getting medical bills and housing/job covered so women aren't pressured into abortion
vs. just preaching on and on about babies all day and night.

Sorry I know you mean well, so I hate to be blunt.
But how do "videos of babies laughing" solve anything financially for the TERRIFYING pressures these women are facing in real life?
Do you think a "laughing baby video" is going to get a woman a job in another city, to replace the one where her boss is pressuring to have an abortion to hide the fact he got her pregnant. Do you have any idea what women are going through???

Last edited:

IMG_05671-800x420.jpg

Dear Flanders one of my favorite prolife advocates is Juda Myers who actually donates and raises the money herself
for mothers abandoned by family for having and keeping their children conceived by rape and incest.

but how many of these signs and videos actually help a mother in distress FINANCIALLY

When my friend Juda asks for help for these mothers, people even prolife preachers won't give a dime.
They just want to preach, but most of them back down on the issue of rape and incest.

I'm prochoice, and I bought a $400 ad for Juda's nonprofit fundraiser to advertise THE NURTURING NETWORK and promote Catholic prolife businesswoman Mary Cunningham Agee (who founded her own national nonprofit network to actually PROVIDE medical, financial, educational and job support for mothers under pressure to abort their babies if they didn't get help!)

WHERE'S THE HELP???

Flanders If you really care about this issue, why not help organize local and national campaigns for
THE NURTURING NETWORK to promote REAL choices for women instead of just PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
Don't you think abortion would be wiped out overnight if women knew where to go for real longterm help, not just an abortion?

A toll-free number and website for women to get help? 1-866-TNN-4MOM The Nurturing Network

The difference between getting medical bills and housing/job covered so women aren't pressured into abortion

But how do "videos of babies laughing" solve anything financially for the TERRIFYING pressures these women are facing in real life?
Do you think a "laughing baby video" is going to get a woman a job in another city, to replace the one where her boss is pressuring to have an abortion to hide the fact he got her pregnant. Do you have any idea what women are going through???

To emilynghiem: Demonstrating is one aspect of concern. It is basically an awareness contribution, especially if it gets coverage.

As for most of your comments, I smell a bit of the charity hustle in the suggestions.

IMG_05671-800x420.jpg

WHERE'S THE HELP???

To emilynghiem: Demonstrating is one aspect of concern. It is basically an awareness contribution, especially if it gets coverage.

As for most of your comments, I smell a bit of the charity hustle in the suggestions.

These are prolife charities. The resources go to help the women to PREVENT abortion.
Why not put your money where your mouth is?

So you aren't going to do any prolife outreach if it is charitable?

Flanders the point is if you don't like Planned Parenthood getting all the funding as "helping women" then AT LEAST support a PROLIFE nonprofit that REALLY helps women NOT to have abortions!

I'm not benefitting from either one of these charities.
I promote them as GREAT examples of solutions that are prolife but NOT antichoice.
So there is NOTHING negative about them!

I'd rather see GOOD Charities get credit (instead of only Planned Parenthood)
that actually HELP mothers who need longer term support in order not to be forced into abortions.

Flanders are you serious?
You are going to snub prolife outreach because these are voluntary charities?
And that's a bad thing? WHAT?

IMG_05671-800x420.jpg

WHERE'S THE HELP???

These are prolife charities. The resources go to help the women to PREVENT abortion.
Why not put your money where your mouth is?

So you aren't going to do any prolife outreach if it is charitable?

Flanders the point is if you don't like Planned Parenthood getting all the funding as "helping women" then AT LEAST support a PROLIFE nonprofit that REALLY helps women NOT to have abortions!

I'm not benefitting from either one of these charities.
I promote them as GREAT examples of solutions that are prolife but NOT antichoice.
So there is NOTHING negative about them!

I'd rather see GOOD Charities get credit (instead of only Planned Parenthood)
that actually HELP mothers who need longer term support in order not to be forced into abortions.

Flanders are you serious?
You are going to snub prolife outreach because these are voluntary charities?
And that's a bad thing? WHAT?

To emilynghiem: Stop trying to con the troops. Planned Parenthood is in the abortion business so they can sell baby parts —— not to mention enrich “doctors” from the Kermit Gosnell school of gruesome work. Every other service Planned Parenthood claims to perform can be performed by legitimate providers of healthcare for women. Every tax dollar Planned Parenthood gets should be given to pro-life clinics.

Finally, you are wasting your time if you think you are so brilliant you are going win a convert to Planned Parenthood’s butchery with double-talk. Ditto for every decent human being. Whatever direction my charity takes is none of your goddamned business.

^Aside from the fact that Carly's little fairy tale has been well and thoroughly debunked, if you feel this strongly, why aren't you out on the front lines instead of meeping on a message board?

why aren't you out on the front lines instead of meeping on a message board?
To Arianrhod: You liberal freaks are all the same. Shoot your goddamned mouth off preaching your liberal garbage in my threads if you must, but whatever I do, or not do, is none of your goddamned business.

why aren't you out on the front lines instead of meeping on a message board?
To Arianrhod: You liberal freaks are all the same. Shoot your goddamned mouth off preaching your liberal garbage in my threads if you must, but whatever I do, or not do, is none of your goddamned business.

Overreaction to a simple question noted. You're so devoted to the cause that you'll just sit there meeping on a message board. Another summer soldier, sunshine patriot.

Actually, the Hyde amendment prohibits Medicaid from being used for abortions. :rolleyes:

Actually, the Hyde amendment prohibits Medicaid from being used for abortions.
To Agit8r: Nevertheless, Planned Parenthood performs abortions with federal tax dollars.

It’s safe to say that it’s no secret that Planned Parenthood’s cash cow is abortion. Each year, Planned Parenthood performs nearly 330,000 abortions. That’s a staggering 900 children murdered every day. That’s one abortion every 90 seconds. And what’s worse, your hard earned tax dollars are being used to fund the abortion industry as it commits this abhorrent practice.

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) has finally confirmed what we’ve been saying all along: Planned Parenthood is using your tax dollars to promote abortion—more specifically, 1.5 billion tax dollars over three years were used to promote abortion as “reproductive health care.”​

Tax dollars also fund abortions worldwide:

Because one of President Obama’s first acts in office was the repeal of the “Mexico City Policy” – a policy prohibiting U.S. taxpayer dollars from being used to fund abortions.​

You are Funding Big Abortion
By Nicole Smith
10 months ago

Confirmed: Your Tax dollars are Funding Big Abortion | American Center for Law and Justice

Planned Parenthood is in the abortion business so they can sell baby parts —— not to mention enrich “doctors” from the Kermit Gosnell school of gruesome work.
A few decades ago I would have dismissed this report as a wacko conspiracy theory of some kind:

Missing Migrant Children May Have Had Their Organs Harvested Claims Leading German Muslim
by Chris Tomlinson
12 Feb 2016

Missing Migrant Children May Have Had Their Organs Harvested Claims Leading German Muslim - Breitbart

Planned Parenthood and America’s Dr. Josef Mengele —— Kermit Gosnell —— make me question how much is fact and how much is fiction in the report? The sad truth is that Americans can no longer claim the moral high ground over Nazi Germany.

Breitbart. :cuckoo:

How long before he produces Photoshops of Scalia with a pillow on his head?

Forum List

Back