Video Shows Biden Groping Breast of 11-Year-Old Girl for 15 Seconds Straight at Senate Ceremony

At least she was awake.

Cowards, Bill Cosby and Al Franken, like them passed out.

If he touched my grand niece like that, Biden would be in for a Sonny Corleone garbage can lid beating from my sister

Incredible! The perversion of the democrats is well represented by Joe Biden.

This thread is certified and approved by Steve McGarrett, American Patriot!

BAD TOUCH: Video Shows Biden Groping Breast of 11-Year-Old Girl for 15 Seconds Straight at Senate Ceremony

Groping breast is an exaggeration...but Biden can definitely act creepy, especially around young’yuns, and this is definitely borderline creepy. Borderline. It’s does not look at all comfortable and IS too close to the breast, and it would be infinitely wiser and more comfortable and way less creepy if he just put his hand on her shoulder. Zero fucking reason he had to wrap his arm around her torso when she’s that much smaller than him. I’m not saying Biden is a pedophile...but it wouldn’t surprise me if some misconduct came out about him. Zero reason he couldn’t just rest his hand on her shoulder...like a normal person.

I hope that perverted SOB gets the nomination in 2020. I think the Republicans aren't talking about it yet because they know he'll be the likely candidate. Imagine how many of these groping videos that'll be unleashed about half way through his campaign. And he's the best candidate the Dems have. LMAO

• Banned
I hope that perverted SOB gets the nomination in 2020. I think the Republicans aren't talking about it yet because they know he'll be the likely candidate. Imagine how many of these groping videos that'll be unleashed about half way through his campaign. And he's the best candidate the Dems have. LMAO
Precisely! Trump will roll over him like Reagan did Mondale.

Precisely! Trump will roll over him like Reagan did Mondale.
Very possible but with all the illegals voting, the Democrats will probably still be able to arrange for him to win the popular vote. LOL

Forum List

Back