VIDEO: Sensitive Professor Hilariously Triggered by Sound of Trump's Voice

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

Columbia University professor John McWhorter absolutely can't stand listening to President Donald Trump speak. As you can see in this video, it causes him to make hilariously over-the-top vitriolic attacks upon Trump's vocabulary and the way he uses his words. I'm sure that Trump's down to earth Queens borough accent also adds to the professor's sputtering rage

Columbia University professor John McWhorter absolutely can't stand listening to President Donald Trump speak. As you can see in this video, it causes him to make hilariously over-the-top vitriolic attacks upon Trump's vocabulary and the way he uses his words. I'm sure that Trump's down to earth Queens borough accent also adds to the professor's sputtering rage

That creep is so destitute of original thought I had to shut him off before the halfway mark. Hatred is a horrible thing, but that alleged professor has a lot of it.

So eyes wonda how he be wid all he's bros out on da street yo? He be one dem racist fo sho.

You will be hearing from Budweiser soon.

Anyone who doesn't open their mouth to speak has serious issues.

Forum List

Back