Video: Romney criticized Obama for not foreclosing on American families fast enough

From the beginning of the Housing crisis I was hearing many experts talking about letting the market hit rock bottom. Thats the only way its going to recover.

When it does hit bottom it will then recover naturally. It would have done so long since except for the taxpayer money propping it up.

The whole notion that you "prolong" the problem is ridiculous. Government buying that debt overhang is no different from the market hitting bottom. The problem is that conservatives have stopped the process after a minimal amount of spending in a crisis that cost $6.8 trillion.

Republicans are the ones prolonging the process.

Republicans?? Gee I must have missed the election.

Last I heard the Dems occupied the WH and controlled both houses of Congress until Nov of last year.

Now I wonder if either or BOTH parties are voting to prop up the housing market??

Democrats had a filibuster proof senate for just 5 months. idiot. its republicans in state and local legislatures that are gutting the public sector and adding to unemployment. For the last 6 months each jobs report has been partially wiped out by public sector austerity.

Republicans are the problem.

Whether or not it is a good long term strategy is debatable. It doesn't sound good to me, but I'm no economist. However, what Mitt needs to be concerned with is how he comes across to the American people. By saying that foreclosures should be sped up, he just appears way out of touch with your average American - especially homeowners struggling to hold on to their homes. Along with Bain Capital and "Corporations are people, my friend", and now this, he's not looking too good.

You didnt have to tell us. Really.

Romney at least sounds like he has ideas that might work, as opposed to the current undocumented worker in the White House who says the same shit over and over.
Obama doesnt come across well to the average American, who cannot afford any vacation, much less luxurious vacations n the golf course every month in Martha's Vineyard.

Obama takes lavish monthly vacations to Martha's Vineyard? :lol::lol::lol: You are a lying asshole.

It's all they've got.

The whole notion that you "prolong" the problem is ridiculous. Government buying that debt overhang is no different from the market hitting bottom. The problem is that conservatives have stopped the process after a minimal amount of spending in a crisis that cost $6.8 trillion.

Republicans are the ones prolonging the process.

Last I heard the Dems occupied the WH and controlled both houses of Congress until Nov of last year.

Now I wonder if either or BOTH parties are voting to prop up the housing market??

Democrats had a filibuster proof senate for just 5 months. idiot. its republicans in state and local legislatures that are gutting the public sector and adding to unemployment. For the last 6 months each jobs report has been partially wiped out by public sector austerity.

Oh you mean the public sector UNION members who are hosing the taxpayers and the Reps who are trying to put a stop to it??

Gottcha.

Idiot.

Oh you mean the public sector UNION members who are hosing the taxpayers and the Reps who are trying to put a stop to it??

Gottcha.

Idiot.

No republicans are just forcing austerity by claiming the market is scared of US debt, when in reality yields on treasuries are at record lows. We would see much stronger monthly job growth if half of it wasnt offset by public sector lay offs each months.

How are unions hosing tax payers? How much money goes to unions versus the money that goes to corporations? pennies in comparision

Gottcha.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back