video-Reid Supporters Throw Eggs And Assault Andrew Breitbart

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t7IHaHJamE]YouTube - Reid Supporters Throw Eggs And Assault Andrew Breitbart[/ame]

Last edited:
Awwwwww shucks Stephanie,, the left always give themselves permission to live a hypocritical double standard...

What a misleading title: "Reid Supporters Throw Eggs And Assault Andrew Brietbart."
Assualt? Throwing eggs at notBriet?
Niether. Someone threw an egg at a bus.

Steph is a troll.

What a misleading title: "Reid Supporters Throw Eggs And Assault Andrew Brietbart."

Steph is a troll.

hey dipshit, that was the exact title off YouTube.
I don't have to charge up a title to make it more provocative like some here do.

and you would know what a friggen troll is my dear. you are one.:lol:

Steph is a troll.
The chubby white guy should have shed some tears in fear. That would have made the video more believable. I mean, he did get close, but still.

Steph is a troll.
The chubby white guy should have shed some tears in fear. That would have made the video more believable. I mean, he did get close, but still.

I've watched it over and over.
If the Tea Partier didn't meant to spit on Rep. Cleaver, the person who threw this egg, deffinitely didn't try to hit Bart.

The party of violence.
Yeah, it's sad. There are probably no real conservatives left in that party...just shills that jump from kowtowing to the religious right to kowtowing to the right wing lunatic fringe.

Republicans. :(

Still wondering where all that video of the abuse against the Representatives went to.....

And Laughing at those dismissing this......

Lets have some more please.

No assualt there, but there was egg throwing at moving vehicles.

Funny how the big goivernment stooges do the exact things they falsley accuse others of doing, isn't it.

Forum List

Back