Video Proves Huma Abedin And Anthony Weiner Finally Flipped, This Could Be The End For Clinton

Hillary Clinton won't be running for anything anymore. Give it up wingers. You got what you wanted.

This may end it all for Hillary Clinton's future candidacy! It also may bring down some very high officials, TOUCH STONE Connect said. Clink Link Below For Full Video...

VIDEO PROVES HUMA ABEDIN AND ANTHONY WEINER FINALLY FLIPPED, THIS COULD BE THE END FOR CLINTON - Daily Wake®

Via thedailywake.com
You had me excited for a minute, but you need a more reliable news source.

There are many questions about Huma Abedin that have never been answered.

<<Why wasn't there a serious investigation of Huma Abedin?>>

Why wasn't there a serious investigation of Huma Abedin?

Hillary is responsible for the fall of Syria and the migrant crisis in Europe.

She shouldn’t be allowed to touch the remote control, much less be in any sort of a powerful position.

Until I see arrests I hold out no hope the sociopaths are held accountable. I've seen congressional testimony, by an FBI Director that specifically asserts crimes were committed, and decisions were made not to prosecute, although the reason was absurd.

I have no problem believing the worst of these stories are true, I have no faith that high level government parasites will allow their own to face the consequences.

I would love to see it happen, it would restore my faith in government somewhat, but at this point I'm not optimistic.

Hillary-in-prison.jpeg

the end for Clinton - going on over a decade now.

the suspense is killin' me ...

Forum List

Back