Video: protest against Pelosi was led by Miami GOP chairman

You scum bag libtards are getting a taste of your own medicine…

I don’t think this is the type of collateral damage the COMMIE BITCH is OK with….

I don’t think this is the type of collateral damage the COMMIE BITCH is OK with….
Actually, it’s not the same medicine since there has been no reports of a Democratic chairman leading a mob.

What conservatives in Florida have depicted as a spontaneous random Cuban American act of outrage against Nancy Pelosi turned out to be a Republican plan to pretend non-affiliated Cuban-Americans were behind it.

He Miami GOP leader on video banging on Pelosi’s door:
Miami GOP Chairman just caught leading Proud Boys in attack on Democratic campaign office
Uh oh. The Republicans have called out the Proud Boys. Move over, Antifa.
You guys shouldn't have started it. You're gonna be sorry.

Actually, it’s not the same medicine since there has been no reports of a Democratic chairman leading a mob.
That's because Democrats are cowards. They incite, then run and hide in the wealthy neighborhoods.

Get use to it Dip Shit.....

If you are going to dish it out

you have to be ready to take it...….

WINNING...………………...

Get use to it Dip Shit.....

If you are going to dish it out

you have to be ready to take it...….

WINNING...………………...
They're cowards and bullies.

Pelosi has position and power simply because of seniority. She didn't acquire it from the people. A small area in San Francisco have repeatedly voted for her over the years and because of a thing called "seniority" she is given power in the House of Representatives as a leader, not because she is smart, patriotic, fair minded, dedicated to American values, or competent, but simply because a small group of ignorant pawns keep putting her there.

Forum List

Back