Video: Philly man says he voted a couple of times

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZwng4omanI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZwng4omanI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

couldnt under stand what he said!

umb umb a bu umb

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZwng4omanI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZwng4omanI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

keep it up, refresh drudge,michelle malkin you guys need any sliver of hope.. :clap2:

they are reporting problems down here in florida that a couple people who did early voting went to vote today and were able to vote again no problem.

They wen tback and said that they voted alread and it caused a big scene

Its obvious that what he meant was that he decided, a couple of times, to come back and vote later because the line was so long. Right spin.

they are reporting problems down here in florida that a couple people who did early voting went to vote today and were able to vote again no problem.

They wen tback and said that they voted alread and it caused a big scene

link or source?

link or source?

I just heard it on the local am talk show down here. Guy in broward called in saying he did it and did it again with his daughter who both early voted. They swiped their license and they got another ballot.

he was instructed to call the Broward department of elections

I just heard it on the local am talk show down here. Guy in broward called in saying he did it and did it again with his daughter who both early voted. They swiped their license and they got another ballot.

he was instructed to call the Broward department of elections

so it could also be someone trying to breed rumors of voter fraud. you know like the mccain volunteer who said a black man raper her because she supported Obama?

Thats only obvious to you. I think I'll trust the reaction of the reporter interviewing him.

The reporter is making a joke of the guy's poorly worded statement, that's all. If I were you I wouldn't trust my own eyes because, my instincts tell me, that because the man is black you assume the worst - skewing your perceptions.

I think that this video is a great way to gauge bias.

The reporter is making a joke of the guy's poorly worded statement, that's all. If I were you I wouldn't trust my own eyes because, my instincts tell me, that because the man is black you assume the worst - skewing your perceptions.

I think that this video is a great way to gauge bias.

Wow, you immediately jump to calling me a racist.

I am an attorney, I immediately assume the worst of everyone. Neg rep coming for calling me racist.

so it could also be someone trying to breed rumors of voter fraud. you know like the mccain volunteer who said a black man raper her because she supported Obama?

Which makes a lot of sense because why else would they report that they had committed voter fraud?

I am an attorney, I immediately assume the worst of everyone. Neg rep coming for calling me racist.

No need to bring up the fact your an attorney so often Crimson.

Just say you immediately assume the worst of everyone.

Because not all attorneys assume the worst of everyone. :eusa_whistle:

It could be, but doubtful because they also interviewed the Sun Sentinel reporter who spoke to the guy who said that he got a duplicate ballot.

I wouldn't be surprised, i would love to try it myself because I did early voting, however it's illegal and I ain't risking it

Haha! I like the attorney line.

However, I didn't call you a racist, I implied that you're perceptions might be biased by the interviewed man's race. Whether you take that to be an accusation of racism or not has to do with how you think people perceive you. You assume people are more likely view you as a racist, and I can only presume you have reason to think that...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Haha! I like the attorney line.

However, I didn't call you a racist, I implied that you're perceptions might be biased by the interviewed man's race. Whether you take that to be an accusation of racism or not has to do with how you think people perceive you. You assume people are more likely view you as a racist, and I can only presume you have reason to think that...

weasel.
if you're gonna call names, have the balls to own up to it or STFU.

have some more neg for being a weasel

It could be, but doubtful because they also interviewed the Sun Sentinel reporter who spoke to the guy who said that he got a duplicate ballot.

I wouldn't be surprised, i would love to try it myself because I did early voting, however it's illegal and I ain't risking it

Exactly, so why the fuck would people admit to a crime then?

Other then the obvious answer.

Forum List

Back