VIDEO: Pete Buttigieg Has ZERO Percent Black Support

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
48815368977_e030f86618_b.jpg

VIDEO

On Sunday's September 29 "Inside Politics," host John King completely overlooked what should have been a YUUUUUGE political story, namely that Mayor Pete Buttigieg has ZERO percent black support in South Carolina (and probably elsewhere). So how did he miss such a big story? Probably because he was almost totally focused on an impeachment fable based on second hand whistleblower information (i.e. RUMOR).

Congratulations, John King, for allowing impeachment fever to completely blind you to what should have been a very significant political story.

-------------

Here’s a pro tip....

Blacks in general don’t care about homos, especially homo white boys...

It's past time for some of those idiots to drop out of the race.

Buttigieg has been pandering to the black community for the last several months. The OP is spot on in his tip that blacks in general don't like the gays.

Buttigieg has been pandering to the black community for the last several months. The OP is spot on in his tip that blacks in general don't like the gays.

They don't seem to be very fond of Warren either. I believe most black Democrats gravitate toward Biden, for some reason.

They don't seem to be very fond of Warren either. I believe most black Democrats gravitate toward Biden, for some reason.
Biden's a pal of Cornpop.

NBC ASKS WHY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS A CESSPIT OF HOMOPHOBIA: Pete Buttigieg is struggling with black voters — and not just because he’s gay.

ABC ponders why the Democratic Party is a cesspit of sexism and racism: Kamala Harris’ Campaign In Free Fall, ABC Blames ‘America’ even though it's Democrat Primary voters that are rejecting Pete and Kamala.

Forum List

Back