Video: Our New "Friends" In Libya Brutally Execute Gaddafi...

I don't care whether he was alive or not when these videos were shot. I personally find the videos disturbing and I can't understand why anybody would want to watch them repeatedly. Don't get me wrong - he was a bastard who probably deserved what he got; but he was still a person.

Murdering terrorists aren't "people"; just targets. I won't cry for this one. The only question is, what have we replaced it with?

You guys are a trip. You'll argue over ANYTHING.

I saw the full unedited video of this and he is clearly alive. He can be heard screaming and begging not to be shot again. I saw and heard it and all these arguments are as stupid as they are pointless.

I saw the full unedited video of this and he is clearly alive. He can be heard screaming and begging not to be shot again. I saw and heard it and all these arguments are as stupid as they are pointless.

So very right.

But it is kind of funny to see folks insisting that a guy who was walking was already dead.

Apparently, Kaddafy was a Zombie.

:lol:

I'd like to hear him screaming and begging for his life.. Link please?

He looked like the victim of a beating. He looked wounded. It appeared to me that he was walking (sort of), not just being dragged around.

I dunno if he was alive, but he sure looked alive. Maybe he was already mortally wounded, though?

And, upon further reflection, though -- who cares? Fuck him. He was an evil piece of shit and I don't mourn his death.

victim? lol god you are a sad lot.

No. Not a "victim." What I wrote was a victim of a beating.

That doesn't suggest that he didn't deserve the beating, ya fucking idiot.

You truly are pathetic.

Oh the humanity!

OK. Couldn't keep a straight face.

I don't consider the thugs who killed him to be heroes, but that's thugs for you. Gaddafi got what he deserved and he deserved the manner with how it was delivered. I don't know what the future holds for Libya. To be honest, I really don't care. The world is a better place without this piece of shit sucking down good oxygen.

As for Obama, he played it smart. For a change. Doesn't mean I'm going to vote for him. This idiot is killing our economy and encouraging class warfare on our own streets. Not that the Republicans are coughing up any bright alternatives. But that's a different issue.

It was an aljazeer video shown on fox news. I tried to find it on YouTube but there are so many I wasn't gonna bother looking at all of them. It's the one that starts with him on the truck or maybe in the back of it.

I'm done with this topic now. All this bickering over such a stupid thing is pointless.

It was an aljazeer video shown on fox news. I tried to find it on YouTube but there are so many I wasn't gonna bother looking at all of them. It's the one that starts with him on the truck or maybe in the back of it.

I'm done with this topic now. All this bickering over such a stupid thing is pointless.
:lol:

You saw the same video as the rest of us. Run away!

It's amusing watching left wingers dance around like they spiked the ball, as much as it is watching right wingers bemoan the lack of "Due Process" that Qadaffi got.

I guess the victory of a Republican next year will restore the natural order of things. Republicans can go back to praising the death and destruction on not Americans and left wingers can go back to wringing their hands about loss of life.

My thought is that I won't shed a tear for Qadaffi... good riddance. Guy should have fled with his ill-gotten gains when he had the chance.

I don't expect these Al-Qaeda alligned people to suddenly turn into Jeffersonian Democrats, either.

Another illegal war that will backfire on us at some point. When will this stuff ever end?

Forum List

Back