Video: Our New "Friends" In Libya Brutally Execute Gaddafi...

I watched it and he appeared very alive.

here is a still from the above video.. note the red circle I added.... His face is already beaten to a pulp from the attack on the convoy. His eyes are closed... chin hanging. He is not struggling in the video... or speaking... acting defiant or begging for mercy.

Because he is already dead.

So how is he holding his head up?

you can't see him for more than a millisecond at a time in this video. From everything I see, he's already dead. Unless you have a better video to show otherwise, he's dead already.

dude... that's an already dead Quaddafi they pull out of the vehicle.

He looked beaten to me but not quite dead. Yet.

He's dead in this one, fur shure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g07otrwI4j4&skipcontrinter=1](18+) Al Jazeera: Muammar Gaddafi dead - video - YouTube[/ame]

Sick people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKrERWBg3g0]RAW, Libya Gaddafi just seconds before the rebels kill him and put him on the truck - YouTube[/ame]

here is a still from the above video.. note the red circle I added.... His face is already beaten to a pulp from the attack on the convoy. His eyes are closed... chin hanging. He is not struggling in the video... or speaking... acting defiant or begging for mercy.

you can't see him for more than a millisecond at a time in this video. From everything I see, he's already dead. Unless you have a better video to show otherwise, he's dead already.

Unless you have better evidence, he's plainly still alive. No doubt about it.

No way. His head isn't hanging down loosely. Seen walking from behind and seen walking from in front, his head is up and not hanging down. That requires some consciousness and muscle control which the dead not to have.

He was still alive.

I wonder if he was hoping for a show trial or if he feared such a quick termination.

I which I refer you to my previous post.

Fucker was already dead.

Nope. Plainly still alive.

No doubt.

I just gave you the evidence, deal with it.

No. You didn't.

Deal with your own failure.

He was clearly still alive.

No doubt about it.

No. You didn't.

No doubt about it.

Do you understand what processes the body goes through in death?
Rigor mortis (Latin meaning "stiffness of death") is one of the recognizable signs of death that is caused by a chemical change in the muscles after death, causing the limbs of the corpse to become stiff and difficult to move or manipulate.[1] In humans it commences after about 3 hours, reaches maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 72 hours (3 days) after death.[citation needed] Heat sources such as fire can speed up the process of rigor mortis.

Because bodies don't ragdoll like video games.

It's called Rigor Mortis.

Rigor mortis (Latin meaning "stiffness of death") is one of the recognizable signs of death that is caused by a chemical change in the muscles after death, causing the limbs of the corpse to become stiff and difficult to move or manipulate.[1] In humans it commences after about 3 hours, reaches maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 72 hours (3 days) after death.[citation needed] Heat sources such as fire can speed up the process of rigor mortis.

they had just attacked the convoy, or so I am led to believe from most reports that include this video. Rigor would not have set in yet.

No. You didn't.

No doubt about it.

Do you understand what processes the body goes through in death?
But it would have effected his entire body. At the beginning, he slid right off the truck like someone that was either alive or just dead. No stiff limbs at all.

We sold our souls to the Devil again. There will be Blow Back on this one for sure. These deranged lunatics aren't my friends. They may be our Government's new friends but they're definitely not mine.

I watched it and he appeared very alive.

No way. His head isn't hanging down loosely. Seen walking from behind and seen walking from in front, his head is up and not hanging down. That requires some consciousness and muscle control which the dead not to have.

He was still alive.

I wonder if he was hoping for a show trial or if he feared such a quick termination.

Quite right. If the reports are to be believed, instead of the democrat propaganda, Gadaffi was dragged out of his hiding hole, and shot once in the head and once in the chest near the heart. He was still alive and died in an ambulance. Therefore he HAD to be alive when this picture was taken.

Somewhere just outside of the loyalist-held area, NATO aircraft struck Qaddafi's convoy, but didn't kill him. According to NATO officials, they were unaware Qaddafi was inside. That airstrike, however, hastened his demise.

The Telegraph's Ben Farmer visited the scene where Qaddafi's convoy was hit and the ex-dictator's final moments played out. He writes: "Colonel Gaddafi was finally cornered in a drain underneath a road in open countryside to the west of the city of Sirte. Rebels said a column of vehicles tried to punch out of an encirclement at dawn. They parked up around 3-4kms west of the town, which was hit by a NATO airstrike. Gaddafi and several bodyguards were then forced to take refuge in the drain where they were then captured and taken away by revolutionary forces."

There are conflicting reports about how and at whose hands exactly Qaddafi died. It seems pretty certain he was alive when first captured. Al Jazeera aired video (below) of what is almost surely Qaddafi's final moments. The once-mighty ex-dictator is seen soaked in blood, apparently disoriented, either being led around by or restrained by ex-rebels, who brandish guns as they yell at him and tug his hair, and he appears to yell back. Still other video taken later of his body being dragged around show him covered in blood everywhere, seeming to be bleeding from the head and other places. Reuters reports Qaddafi died around noon and that an ex-rebel official said Qaddafi died after capture in a firefight between his supporters and his captors.

Ex-rebel Adel Samir told the Telegraph that Qaddafi was gunned down with a 9mm pistol, shot in the stomach. Imad Moustaf, another ex-rebel fighter, told Global Post Qaddafi had been shot in the head and the heart. Still other reports claim he was shot in the legs.

Sometime after Qaddafi was shot, freelance photojournalist Holly Pickett tweeted that she saw his body. Pickett says she was embedded with an ex-rebel ambulance, and spotted another ambulance packed with rebels speeding away from Sirte with Qaddafi's body.

"From the side door, I could see a bare chest with bullet wound and a bloody hand. He was wearing gold-colored pants," Pickett tweeted. "At every checkpoint between #Sirte and #Misrata, crowds had gathered and wanted to know if we were the ambulance with #Gaddafi's body in it. Upon hearing the truth, that #Gaddafi was truly dead, revolutionaries at the checkpoints were beside themselves, shouting with joy."

"Don't shoot": Qaddafi's last moments - World Watch - CBS News

they had just attacked the convoy, or so I am led to believe from most reports that include this video. Rigor would not have set in yet.

You know what is interesting about Rigor Mortis?

Heat speeds it up.

No, he is alive and arguing.

He had been shot in the head and the stomach, but he was still ambulatory. Of course, the abuse he was getting was not good for him.

And considering the kind of jerk he was, I am not surprised at the abuse. He really looked kind of pathetic there for a few moments, an old bald man surrounded by young guys punching him and pulling his hair.

Pretty much he deserves as much pity as he gave out.

No, he is alive and arguing.

He had been shot in the head and the stomach, but he was still ambulatory. Of course, the abuse he was getting was not good for him.

And considering the kind of jerk he was, I am not surprised at the abuse. He really looked kind of pathetic there for a few moments, an old bald man surrounded by young guys punching him and pulling his hair.

Pretty much he deserves as much pity as he gave out.

Hmm, guess he was alive when this happened then.

Still, you think he deserved to be treated better people?

He's dead now, I don't care about him anymore, but you think he deserved to be treated better than all those people he killed?

You know what is interesting about Rigor Mortis?

Heat speeds it up.

LOL!

:cuckoo:

Do you think he'd been dead for mere moments (in a hot climate even)?

Do you think he'd been dead for HOURS at that point (with blood apparently still dripping)?

Rigor Mortis and Other Postmortem Changes - burial, body, life, cause, time, person, human, Putrefaction

Unless you are claiming (with no basis in evidence) that he'd been dead already for several HOURS, then your theory is blown out of the water.

He was still alive.

Quite right. If the reports are to be believed, instead of the democrat propaganda, Gadaffi was dragged out of his hiding hole, and shot once in the head and once in the chest near the heart. He was still alive and died in an ambulance. Therefore he HAD to be alive when this picture was taken.

Somewhere just outside of the loyalist-held area, NATO aircraft struck Qaddafi's convoy, but didn't kill him. According to NATO officials, they were unaware Qaddafi was inside. That airstrike, however, hastened his demise.

The Telegraph's Ben Farmer visited the scene where Qaddafi's convoy was hit and the ex-dictator's final moments played out. He writes: "Colonel Gaddafi was finally cornered in a drain underneath a road in open countryside to the west of the city of Sirte. Rebels said a column of vehicles tried to punch out of an encirclement at dawn. They parked up around 3-4kms west of the town, which was hit by a NATO airstrike. Gaddafi and several bodyguards were then forced to take refuge in the drain where they were then captured and taken away by revolutionary forces."

There are conflicting reports about how and at whose hands exactly Qaddafi died. It seems pretty certain he was alive when first captured. Al Jazeera aired video (below) of what is almost surely Qaddafi's final moments. The once-mighty ex-dictator is seen soaked in blood, apparently disoriented, either being led around by or restrained by ex-rebels, who brandish guns as they yell at him and tug his hair, and he appears to yell back. Still other video taken later of his body being dragged around show him covered in blood everywhere, seeming to be bleeding from the head and other places. Reuters reports Qaddafi died around noon and that an ex-rebel official said Qaddafi died after capture in a firefight between his supporters and his captors.

Ex-rebel Adel Samir told the Telegraph that Qaddafi was gunned down with a 9mm pistol, shot in the stomach. Imad Moustaf, another ex-rebel fighter, told Global Post Qaddafi had been shot in the head and the heart. Still other reports claim he was shot in the legs.

Sometime after Qaddafi was shot, freelance photojournalist Holly Pickett tweeted that she saw his body. Pickett says she was embedded with an ex-rebel ambulance, and spotted another ambulance packed with rebels speeding away from Sirte with Qaddafi's body.

"From the side door, I could see a bare chest with bullet wound and a bloody hand. He was wearing gold-colored pants," Pickett tweeted. "At every checkpoint between #Sirte and #Misrata, crowds had gathered and wanted to know if we were the ambulance with #Gaddafi's body in it. Upon hearing the truth, that #Gaddafi was truly dead, revolutionaries at the checkpoints were beside themselves, shouting with joy."

"Don't shoot": Qaddafi's last moments - World Watch - CBS News

the pants on the man in the video are khaki, not gold.

Forum List

Back