VIDEO of the animals we put in charge in Lybia just moments before the execution of G

I don't either, I just wish we hadn't played a roll in it.

Why? What he did to his people for 42 years was done to him in 5 minutes. I'm glad we facilitated.

The left have been preaching for years that we need to mind our own business and that were not the world police. But I guess that doesn't apply since we have a democratic president responsible for our involvement.

So let me ask you this.... What about Iran and Syria? They are just as bad if not worse. Does your kill the oppressors apply to them too? What if a republican were president?

Seems neither Repubs nor Dems want to touch either of those. Fine with me. I follow the Ron Paul approach to foreign policy.

I don't either, I just wish we hadn't played a roll in it.

Why? What he did to his people for 42 years was done to him in 5 minutes. I'm glad we facilitated.

The left have been preaching for years that we need to mind our own business and that were not the world police. But I guess that doesn't apply since we have a democratic president responsible for our involvement.

So let me ask you this.... What about Iran and Syria? They are just as bad if not worse. Does your kill the oppressors apply to them too? What if a republican were president?

Iran? Only if they go to civil war, protests are one thing battle is another. Same for Syria. After all that Assad has done they are still only protesting, when they are pissed enough to take up arms we help.

I was for Afghanistan when bush attacked, never was for Iraq. I thought Clinton should have done something about Rwanda.

I also want to add that Sadam was far worse to his own people but you had no support for removing him. I smell pure partisan bullshit.

Were the Iraqis fighting a civil war against Saddam? When they did Bush I abandoned them.

If they had fought Saddam as hard as they fought us, we wouldn't have ever been there.

Last edited:
I also want to add that Sadam was far worse to his own people but you had no support for removing him. I smell pure partisan bullshit.

Were the Iraqis fighting a civil war against Saddam? When they did Bush I abandoned them.

If they had fought Saddam as hard as they fought us, we wouldn't have ever been there.

The kurds tried to fight Sadam. He slaughtered them using wmd's. Mustard gas in particular.

The kurds tried to fight Sadam. He slaughtered them using wmd's. Mustard gas in particular.

Are you comparing apples to apples?

BBC News - Libya: Gaddafi regime atrocities revealed

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Are you comparing apples to apples?

BBC News - Libya: Gaddafi regime atrocities revealed

I watched a PBS special on how barbaric Sadam was. I find it hard to believe his brutality could be topped. But in all honesty I have not seen the video or article you speak of. But rest assured Sadam was a monster. He even forced his children to participate in torture and mass executions. They are all monsters.

According to the crowd of lefties these rebels are the cool kids these days.They were inspired by Obama's
Cairo speech.These fun loving guys are the future democracy in this part of the world...

Sounds like they just murdered the guy though.
I'm not sayin....
I'm just sayin...

What do you think of Hillarys response at the end of the video? Am I being to critical in my assessment?

Pretty bad, she should have acted with a little more dignity. Her reaction certainly won't endear us to those Kadafi loyalists.

Raygun didn't mind his pal Saddam gassing the Kurds, or the Iranians for that matter. It appears one guy shot G- really I don't mind much, but I am sick of seeing the video, and THAT is our media's fault...

These loons aren't my friends. They may be our Government's friends but they're not mine.

So you want the US government to act AGAINST our best interet. Groovy. :lol:

And you are part of the problem....not the solution.... groovy

You ARE the problem.

Anyone who can't even use the quote feature on a message board doesn't really have a very good handle on world politics either. :lol:

THAT'S your best retort????

That I fucked up the quote feature of the message board... so that means I don't have a good handle on world politics? Go fist yourself.

Especially in the light of their misspelling of "interest".

Sure do wish someone would start voting so we can have topical conversations once more.

It is wrong to execute without trial

Convenient Chickenhawkism. It's right or wrong depending on whether a Democrat or Republican is doing the executing. Today it's right for the Left/Democrat Chickenhawks. Tomorrow the same will true of the Republican Chickenhawks. Hope i helped answer your question.

Forum List

Back