VIDEO of the animals we put in charge in Lybia just moments before the execution of G

I'm hitting the sauce currently and you two are killing my buzz. Thanks

darn buzzkills...

scotch8.jpg

I'm hitting the sauce currently and you two are killing my buzz. Thanks

Don't blame that me he can't read.

sure i can. You stated Obama is propping them up. I asked for proof. So the next post i saw had your If, So i asked for proof again because you seemed to have missed my first Proof question....

Go look educate yourself.

Go look educate myself? WTF does THAT mean? YOU go learn how to think.

sure i can. You stated Obama is propping them up. I asked for proof. So the next post i saw had your If, So i asked for proof again because you seemed to have missed my first Proof question....

Go look educate yourself.

Go look educate myself? WTF does THAT mean? YOU go learn how to think.

so you have no proof huh

All it takes is a little reasoning ability. Obama is supporting ' the people' in the ME. 'The people' of Egypt have already made the muslim brotherhood a legitimate political party. That means they can be elected to run the government there. DING DING DING......

ah opinion and speculation. You have nothing

Which is all you have.

There is no evidence Obama is propping them up. zero. All sunshine is doing is taking random things and creating something to support her opinion......

Anyone can do that, thats why we have blogs.

All any of us have on this forum is our own opinions. You can find facts to back up any position depending on how you perceive them.

But again were just back to you rampantly flashing your forum police badge.

I'll she no tears for this dirtbag-he got what he deserved. I just hope we have not enabled people as bad or worse in helping get rid of him, but that we won't know for a while. At least this guy won't be ordering any more bombs planted on airliners, and that's a good thing.

I have no problem with the justice Ghadaffi was given.

I don't either, I just wish we hadn't played a roll in it.

Why? What he did to his people for 42 years was done to him in 5 minutes. I'm glad we facilitated.

The left have been preaching for years that we need to mind our own business and that were not the world police. But I guess that doesn't apply since we have a democratic president responsible for our involvement.

So let me ask you this.... What about Iran and Syria? They are just as bad if not worse. Does your kill the oppressors apply to them too? What if a republican were president?

I also want to add that Sadam was far worse to his own people but you had no support for removing him. I smell pure partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back