VIDEO of the animals we put in charge in Lybia just moments before the execution of G

You ARE the problem.

Anyone who can't even use the quote feature on a message board doesn't really have a very good handle on world politics either. :lol:

THAT'S your best retort????

That I fucked up the quote feature of the message board... so that means I don't have a good handle on world politics? Go fist yourself.

Well you don't. Anyone who thinks the elected officials of the US should work against the best interest of the country is a little slow. That would explain the quote thingy as well! :lol:

Anyone who thinks that the best interest of their country is more important than the needs of another sovereign nation is much more than slow... evil is a more appropriate definition. That would explain the obsession with the "quote thingy" lol

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how many times you want to whine about this?

What are you the thread police? I do believe this is the only thread I have posted on this subject. But feel free to make shit up if you like.

i think your other one got merged...Thank you

Nope. I have 3 about Lybia. One about attacking enemies when they pose no real threat while others do. This one. And one about liberal hypocrisy.

3 different threads about 3 different things.

But according to you we can only have one thread per person about any general idea? So all the anti gop threads are just a waste too huh? Even though they might be about different things they all revolve around the gop. Hell on any given day we've got a half dozen anti Cain threads on the main page.

Get real. If the thread bothers you don't fucking click on it. Problem solved.

Anyone who thinks that the best interest of their country is more important than the needs of another sovereign nation is much more than slow... evil is a more appropriate definition. That would explain the obsession with the "quote thingy" lol

You continue to prove my point. Thanks. Saving me some work tonight.

THAT'S your best retort????

That I fucked up the quote feature of the message board... so that means I don't have a good handle on world politics? Go fist yourself.

Well you don't. Anyone who thinks the elected officials of the US should work against the best interest of the country is a little slow. That would explain the quote thingy as well! :lol:

Can I assume then that you were completely behind Bush for trying to give the people of Iraq a chance at liberty?

Can I assume then that you were completely behind Bush for trying to give the people of Iraq a chance at liberty?

Waiting with baited breath for the answer to THAT one! :lol:

Waiting with baited breath for the answer to THAT one! :lol:

Better stop holding your breath now. It appears he has tucked tail.

Hey... If Iraq makes good and gives it's power to the people of it's country... I'll be happy for them and for Bush. But if they are going to become slaves of OUR most wealthy and powerful... they'd still be better off under Saddam.

Hey... If Iraq makes good and gives it's power to the people of it's country... I'll be happy for them and for Bush. But if they are going to become slaves of OUR most wealthy and powerful... they'd still be better off under Saddam.

Lmao, that's some fine hair splitting your doing there.

I am not surprised.

And if they vote in the muslim brotherhood?

again PROOF

Just can't resist huh. And here you had me believing that you thought this thread held no value. Clearly it does or you would stand behind your assertion and quit posting in it.

Meh, in France mobs tore the artistocrats apart with their bare hands.

Starving and/or oppressed people have a tendency to behave in an appalling manner.

Anyone who thinks that the best interest of their country is more important than the needs of another sovereign nation is much more than slow... evil is a more appropriate definition.

Wrong! Our elected officials are paid to look out for our best interests first and foremost just as officials from other countries are doing for thiers. Those who put the interests of another country ahead their own are known as "traitors" and are on the same moral level as child molesters.

There is no doubt he was an evil man but this kind of barbarism should hold no place in a civilized world.

If keeping a tyrant under our thumbs keeps the American people and our country safe then so be it.

I have no idea how to reconcile your embrace of an amoral Realpolitik with your apparently delicate sensibilities. Is it possible you're just an asshole?

There is no doubt he was an evil man but this kind of barbarism should hold no place in a civilized world.

If keeping a tyrant under our thumbs keeps the American people and our country safe then so be it.

I have no idea how to reconcile your embrace of an amoral Realpolitik with your apparently delicate sensibilities. Is it possible you're just an asshole?

There has never been any doubt to my assholeness.

While I get your point I see a difference because the American people and our future safety is more important to me than some other group of peoples desire to get even.

its a direct quote and there is no IF in the post you made saying that...You stupid twat

You posted it just after I made an IF statement. You stupid dickhead.
i quoted the post again where you say obama is propping them up. PROOF or shut the fuck up

again PROOF

Proof of what? I said 'if.'

no you didnt
Obama is propping up the muslim brotherhood.

proof

I didn't edit a goddamned thing.

its a direct quote and there is no IF in the post you made saying that...You stupid twat

You posted it just after I made an IF statement. You stupid dickhead.
i quoted the post again where you say obama is propping them up. PROOF or shut the fuck up

again PROOF

no you didnt
Obama is propping up the muslim brotherhood.

proof

again PROOF

Hitting the saue a little hard tonight, eh? You asked for proof of an IF!

I didn't edit a goddamned thing.

Forum List

Back