VIDEO of the animals we put in charge in Lybia just moments before the execution of G

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It is hard to hear but he was begging for his life just moments before he was executed. I find this disgusting and am very worried about what we have done and the future result it will net us.

WARNING: THE VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHIC.

There is no doubt he was an evil man but this kind of barbarism should hold no place in a civilized world.

Remember when photos of mistreatment of our enemies surfaced and the resulting shitstorm that ensued? Both the left and much of the world condemned Bush for the abuse. Well here we have the worst kind of barbarism that WE ENABLED. Will this rattle the same groups? I suspect not but it should as both situations are disgusting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b5PNYRQgFQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]And these are our new friends? Animals! - YouTube[/ame]

how many threads do we need on this?

I am not at all surprised that after decades of repressive rule and tyranny this is how the bastard ended.

Not really losing any sleep over it either.

• Banned
And just for the record. I did have a fair amount of respect for Hillary and the job she has been doing until I saw this video.

This is not the type of dignity our elected officials should be displaying. Her outburst upon hearing about his death is repulsive. Obama handled UBL's death with dignity. She made us look very petty in my opinion.

• Banned
how many threads do we need on this?

I am not at all surprised that after decades of repressive rule and tyranny this is how the bastard ended.

Not really losing any sleep over it either.

This video demonstrates clearly the ruthlessness of those we empowered. I'm unaware of another thread showing this or our dignitaries response to it.

According to the crowd of lefties these rebels are the cool kids these days.They were inspired by Obama's
Cairo speech.These fun loving guys are the future democracy in this part of the world...

Sounds like they just murdered the guy though.
I'm not sayin....
I'm just sayin...

• Banned
According to the crowd of lefties these rebels are the cool kids these days.They were inspired by Obama's
Cairo speech.These fun loving guys are the future democracy in this part of the world...

I'm not sayin....
I'm just sayin...

What do you think of Hillarys response at the end of the video? Am I being to critical in my assessment?

I'm not sayin....
I'm just sayin...

The muslim brotherhood has now been recognized as a valid political party in Egypt...the first to topple its leader. Other countries will follow. And anyone who thinks the muslim brotherhood is a favorable alternative for US interests in the middle east is nuts. Of course that's 'the peopel' and Obama wants what 'the people want.' Of course just after Mubarack was toppled Jews and Christians were persecuted in Egypt.

I think his encouragement of this stuff in the ME is his stamp of approval for muslim rule. He speaks it in code. We hear him say one thing. THEY hear him say something else.

It will all be VERY clear in 3 - 5 years.

muss3.jpg

Nothing new to see here. Benito Mussolini died at the hands of the oppressed too. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Will the new Libya be better than the old? I don't know. But the Italy after Mussolini was much different than the Mussolini years. Will that repeat itself? I certainly hope so.

The bottom line is this.... you don't know the outcome, I don't know the outcome of these events. It will be what it will be. What is most scary to me is that people are worried.... "what's in it for US?" As if the whims and the desires of the United States of America are the primary concern in all of this. What about the people of Libya? What about those who have been oppressed for the last 40 years? Do they not matter?

This is why I am a progressive. This is why I am not a Conservative. It's time we stop supporting monsters because it's "in our best interest". It's time we stop supporting the power hungry and the greedy because the spin supports their continued domination. It's time we stop believing their lies about God and Christ that God wants them to be powerful and rich while others struggle.

We should be striving to make the best locality, the best state, the best country and finally the best planet we can possibly be. We cannot do that through greed and corruption... it's been tried many, many times and has ultimately failed. The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

Did they kill Ghaddafi? Probably. if they did, was it barbaric? yes. But what's the difference between Ghaddafi getting a bullet between the eyes and millions of kids starving to death because of greed and power building?

Nothing new to see here. Benito Mussolini died at the hands of the oppressed too. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Will the new Libya be better than the old? I don't know. But the Italy after Mussolini was much different than the Mussolini years. Will that repeat itself? I certainly hope so.

The bottom line is this.... you don't know the outcome, I don't know the outcome of these events. It will be what it will be. What is most scary to me is that people are worried.... "what's in it for US?" As if the whims and the desires of the United States of America are the primary concern in all of this. What about the people of Libya? What about those who have been oppressed for the last 40 years? Do they not matter?

This is why I am a progressive. This is why I am not a Conservative. It's time we stop supporting monsters because it's "in our best interest". It's time we stop supporting the power hungry and the greedy because the spin supports their continued domination. It's time we stop believing their lies about God and Christ that God wants them to be powerful and rich while others struggle.

We should be striving to make the best locality, the best state, the best country and finally the best planet we can possibly be. We cannot do that through greed and corruption... it's been tried many, many times and has ultimately failed. The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

Did they kill Ghaddafi? Probably. if they did, was it barbaric? yes. But what's the difference between Ghaddafi getting a bullet between the eyes and millions of kids starving to death because of greed and power building?

So you want the US government to act AGAINST our best interet. Groovy. :lol:

So you want the US government to act AGAINST our best interet. Groovy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And you are part of the problem....not the solution.... groovy

muss3.jpg

My reference to what's in it for us is not about what we get from them. It's about the possible death or destruction it will bring us. If keeping a tyrant under our thumbs keeps the American people and our country safe then so be it. Rolling the dice to our future is one thing when it comes to wasting money on bullshit projects (ie green energy) but to do so when lives could be at stake is irresponsible in my opinion. We did not need to prop up an unknown group of people. This, if it was what the people of that country wanted could have transpired without our help. Now the blood is on our hands and the outcome in the air. Better to have no blood on our hands when we can't try to guide the outcome to a favorable one.

If we have to enrage radicals we better make damn sure its worth it in the end.

You ARE the problem.

Anyone who can't even use the quote feature on a message board doesn't really have a very good handle on world politics either. :lol:

My reference to what's in it for us is not about what we get from them. It's about the possible death or destruction it will bring us. If keeping a tyrant under our thumbs keeps the American people and our country safe then so be it. Rolling the dice to our future is one thing when it comes to wasting money on bullshit projects (ie green energy) but to do so when lives could be at stake is irresponsible in my opinion. We did not need to prop up an unknown group of people. This, if it was what the people of that country wanted could have transpired without our help. Now the blood is on our hands and the outcome in the air. Better to have no blood on our hands when we can't try to guide the outcome to a favorable one.

Obama is propping up the muslim brotherhood.

VIDEO of the animals we put in charge in Lybia just moments before the execution of G

We put in charge in Ligya?

Must have been what some Frenchmen were saying during the Revolutionary War.

So you think Ghaddafi was "under our thumb"? Let's see... I remember outrage that he set up a tent in New Jersey to stay in when the general assembly of the United Nations was in session.... I remember the outrage when he spoke non-stop for almost two hours at the general assembly. Often going into tirades and rant against the west in general and the United States in particular....The dude had lost his marbles.... you know it, I know it... and on top of it all, he was a dictator in a country of millions who were suffering under his rule... the rule of a madman. I don't pretend to know the outcome of his defeat... nor can you.

You ARE the problem.

Anyone who can't even use the quote feature on a message board doesn't really have a very good handle on world politics either. :lol:

THAT'S your best retort????

That I fucked up the quote feature of the message board... so that means I don't have a good handle on world politics? Go fist yourself.

You ARE the problem.

THAT'S your best retort????

That I fucked up the quote feature of the message board... so that means I don't have a good handle on world politics? Go fist yourself.

Well you don't. Anyone who thinks the elected officials of the US should work against the best interest of the country is a little slow. That would explain the quote thingy as well! :lol:

Forum List

Back