Video Of Rashida Tlaib Forcably Removed From Trump Event Going Viral

The Anti-Semitism of AOC, Omar, and Tlaib | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

This episode is especially disappointing following so closely on another instance of Ms. Omar seeming to invoke an anti-Semitic stereotype. Her comments were outrageous and deeply hurtful, and I ask that she retract them, apologize, and commit to making her case on policy issues without resorting to attacks that have no place in the Foreign Affairs Committee or the House of Representatives.

Rita Panahi on Twitter

Just look at her anger...is this the modern day democrat?.....anyone that voted for her should be deported...she is a hater a bigot and a racist and a anti American....

I can only imagine the type of people that actually voted for Talib and Omar.

These are the kind of people Obama dispersed throughout our country while he was in office, and intentionally try to disrupt communities and forcibly change the demographics and culture of many communities he saw as a threat to his legacy.

The result of Obama's actions are No Go Zones and people like Talib, and Omar in political offices.

She is calling him a racist.
We need to count how many times this woman has called others a racist.
I don't think she knows or cares to know the definition of racist.
Well here is the definition of racist
Anyone who feels their race is better than another is a racist.
Rasheed Tlaib has said on numerous occasions that because she is a person of color, that aspect makes her special.
Rasheed Tlaib is by definition a racist.

Scroll the twitter page...

monkxckck.gif

Most accurate depiction of a chimp out ever displayed!!!
Schimpanse-Affe-Traurig-Midlife-Crisis.jpg

Waaaay to civilized!!

She is calling him a racist.
We need to count how many times this woman has called others a racist.
I don't think she knows or cares to know the definition of racist.
Well here is the definition of racist
Anyone who feels their race is better than another is a racist.
Rasheed Tlaib has said on numerous occasions that because she is a person of color, that aspect makes her special.
Rasheed Tlaib is by definition a racist.

She hates Jews. Period. She can call Trump a racist all she wants yet you think she would be tolerant of having her children marry a Jew and raise children Jewish?

Forum List

Back