Video of people pretending to kill Republicans and Fox News employees

If this had been done with MSNBC, the left would be screaming their heads off and getting it banned off of the shelves.
If the right did it with this game they would be called horrible names and would be attacked for freedom of speech.
You see how it works. It's Ok for the left to ban things but not for the right.

tissue?

If this had been done with MSNBC, the left would be screaming their heads off and getting it banned off of the shelves.
If the right did it with this game they would be called horrible names and would be attacked for freedom of speech.

If it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

It is rather odd, in my opinion, that the same people who were screaming about crosshairs on a map, are cool with a video game including the murder of real people.

Very odd indeed.

If it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

It is rather odd, in my opinion, that the same people who were screaming about crosshairs on a map, are cool with a video game including the murder of real people.

Very odd indeed.

Odd? Really? It's just another day at the office for the left. The Hypocrite Office.

I will patiently wait to see the response of the left on this game teaching our youth and young adults that everything that isn't left is evil.

Video Game Allows Players to Slaughter Tea Party Zombies Like Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly - YouTube

OMG, someone made a funny game with conservative zombies as a joke, and you are going to make an issue of it? Give us all a break, please. Get a sense of humor.

The game doesnt bother me in the least. The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven though.

I wouldn't care if there was a zombie killing video game featuring Democrats and MSNBC.

I certainly wouldn't feel compelled to start eight separate threads whining about it.

I wouldn't care if there was a zombie killing video game featuring Democrats and MSNBC.

I certainly wouldn't feel compelled to start eight separate threads whining about it.

As I stated I was unaware of any other threads about it. And I have yet to see one. Maybe they should be merged since they are cluttering the main page? lol

Much as I think the game is demonstrates an impressive amount of hypocrisy from the left...

Quick question...

When a conservative who preaches family values and the sins of homosexuality is found to be having sex with men in bathrooms, many cons defend themselves by saying that it is not hypocrisy, but an isolated incident.

Yet when a video game is created that depicts killing of conservatives, the cons call it the hypocrisy of the left.

Does the videogame represent the viewpoint of the entire left?

Does the in-the-closet conservative represent the entire right?

The answer is NO in both cases.

Forum List

Back