Video of people pretending to kill Republicans and Fox News employees

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I will patiently wait to see the response of the left on this game teaching our youth and young adults that everything that isn't left is evil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I5GHI03uCc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Video Game Allows Players to Slaughter Tea Party Zombies Like Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly - YouTube[/ame]

I want to drag Megyn Kelly to my lair.

MegynKelly.bmp

I cannot blame you. Not even a little.

I am less offended by the people involved and more offended by the poor graphics, and repetative zombie bodies, its like DOOM sprite based animation all over again.

Hey guys, 1993 called, it wants its game graphics back.

On the other hand, find a game with obama and pelosi as zombies and the usual leftys will surely be up in arms. (let me give you a hint, the words they would use rhyme with macist and mexist. )

Much as I think the game is demonstrates an impressive amount of hypocrisy from the left.... do we really need 4 threads about it?

Much as I think the game is demonstrates an impressive amount of hypocrisy from the left.... do we really need 4 threads about it?

My mistake, I was not aware of other threads. I usually stay on my CP unless I wanna post a new thread because its easier to keep up with threads Ive posted in on my phone that way.

And the problem with this game is...?

It pretty much speaks for itself. You guys stopped being rational towards the opposition so long ago that something like this isn't even seen as an issue.

I could care less about stupid stuff like this except when I get lectured by progressives about how a few signs at a Tea Party rally are fomenting violence against the President and other Democratic leaders. The hypocrisy involved with most of you people is mind boggling.

It pretty much speaks for itself. You guys stopped being rational towards the opposition so long ago that something like this isn't even seen as an issue.

I could care less about stupid stuff like this except when I get lectured by progressives about how a few signs at a Tea Party rally are fomenting violence against the President and other Democratic leaders. The hypocrisy involved with most of you people is mind boggling.

This post sums it up quite nicely.:clap2:

My mistake, I was not aware of other threads. I usually stay on my CP unless I wanna post a new thread because its easier to keep up with threads Ive posted in on my phone that way.

There's a 'search' function on here that makes it very easy to check a topic already under discussion.

Not being sarcastic, just trying to help.

Who's "you people"? blacks or liberals?

You are the opposition. I would call you a pedophile if I thought it would win an election. Maybe not "call" but I'd push poll it a la Bush 2000 in South Carolina.

This is politics and it's always been cut throat.

There's a 'search' function on here that makes it very easy to check a topic already under discussion.

Not being sarcastic, just trying to help.

I know but its a real pain in the arse on my phone.

Who cares?

When did Conservatives start being the annoying politically correct ones? Aren't Conservatives supposed to be about Personal Responsibility, and liberals the "think of the children!!!" morons?

If it weren't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

Who's "you people"? blacks or liberals?

You are the opposition. I would call you a pedophile if I thought it would win an election. Maybe not "call" but I'd push poll it a la Bush 2000 in South Carolina.

This is politics and it's always been cut throat.

So you "win" the election by calling me a pedophile and then what? If you're not running on experience and solutions to problems then why even bother getting elected? I think that's the gist of Barack Obama's problems right now. He won the election ripping W. and making vague promises about Hope and Change. But now he's in the Oval Office and people are asking for solutions and he doesn't have any.

Forum List

Back